- The Roehampton MBA with placement year is designed with early career professionals in mind.
- As a graduate you will receive a dual award Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership by the Chartered Management Institute (CMI).
- You will have the option to take a placement year with this MBA.
- You will gain project management skills and develop the strategic acumen required to direct global enterprises.
- We will support your development through a Dissertation or Consultancy Project.
- You will join the Global Leadership Programme, a programme of professional development workshops and company visits designed to help you develop the skills needed to succeed in a fast-paced global business.
The Roehampton MBA with placement year is designed with early career professionals in mind. It focuses on responsible leadership for sustaining competitive advantage and managing projects in a global context. It is designed to provide you with a comprehensive understanding of the main functional areas of business management such as strategy, marketing, finance and organisational change. The Roehampton MBA puts emphasis on the analysis of global organisations’ best practices and strategies and it provides the opportunity to pursue a consultancy project with either a multinational corporation or a leading SME in London.
This programme has been designed with input from successful senior managers, and will equip you with an understanding of the needs of global business. This MBA will also prepare you for the challenges of senior management within an international business environment.
The Roehampton MBA is an intensive management programme that will enhance your career in international business and related specialist areas and ensure your ‘global career readiness’. The programme is delivered by academics and practitioners that are leading experts in their field, and is characterised by quality teaching that is research informed.
The MBA is characterised by:
- A global perspective reflected in the programme content and assessment strategy.
- The opportunity to apply theory to real business situations and selected international case studies, and to compile a consultancy report.
- Learning and teaching focused on your career-readiness and addressing contemporary challenges in 21st century global businesses.
- A blended approach to teaching and learning that is technology enabled through the use of Moodle.
- A placement year to implement the skills learnt in year one.
On successful completion of your MBA you will have the knowledge, skills and confidence to lead and manage global business operations; to absorb complex information; to make difficult strategic decisions and communicate them effectively; and to lead and manage cross-cultural project teams.
As a graduate you will receive a dual award Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership by the Chartered Management Institute (CMI).