About the Course
The course examines educational practices in an increasingly diverse world. You will develop theoretical and practical knowledge about education, which can be put to use in a variety of contexts. The course will help prepare you for subsequent initial teacher training, but it is not designed only for students who want to become teachers. The course will be of interest to students hoping to go into you youth and/or social work, adult education, and other professions broadly related to education. The course provides the opportunity to study at times that suit you and your working life.
Why choose this course?
- Learn locally – giving you easy access to part-time study designed to fit around your existing work or childcare commitments
- Study using a variety of approaches including lectures, seminars, tutorials, workshops and the virtual learning environment – as well as being encouraged to share your experience with other students through self-support group
- Develop your practical experience through work-based tasks and observed classroom practice – combined with academic study
- Gain enhanced career opportunities through achieving a formal qualification specifically designed for support staff working in educational settings.
Unit Information – What will I learn?
- Contemporary Society In A Global World (Education) (FYS007-0) Compulsory
- Examining Research (Education) (FYU022-0) Compulsory
- Individuals In Society (FYS001-0) Compulsory
- Studying For He (FYU001-0) Compulsory
- Child Development (EDC061-1) Compulsory
- Current Debates In Education (EDC062-1) Compulsory
- Examining Childhood (EDC063-1) Compulsory
- Key Concepts In Education (EDC064-1) Compulsory
- Developing Teaching Practice (EDC080-2) Compulsory
- Inclusion And The Curriculum (EDC081-2) Compulsory
- Reading For Research (EDC082-2) Compulsory
- Working In An Educational Context (EDC083-2) Compulsory
- Designing Your Research Project (EDC237-3) Compulsory
- Developing Educational Resources (EDC238-3) Compulsory
- Pedagogy And Behaviour (EDC239-3) Compulsory
- Realising Your Research Project (EDC240-3) Compulsory
Zobacz więcej na stronie uniwersytetu >>
Wiza studencka do Wielkiej Brytanii
Aby studiować w Wielkiej Brytanii potrzebujesz wizy studenckiej. Aby złożyć wniosek o taką wizę studencką musisz zdjać certyfikat językowy na poziomie B2.
Uważaj! Do celów wizowych musisz wybrać wyłącznie egzamin w wesji Secure English Language Test (SELT) UKVI .
Co to jest test SELT UK VI registration? Przeczytaj więcej o testach SELT UKVI >>