About the course
This course will develop your knowledge in people, marketing, financial and operations management, as well as developing your own management skills, with an emphasis on work-based learning as you apply theory to practice.
It also covers entrepreneurship and setting up a new business, ideal if your ambition is to set up on your own.
Why choose this course?
You should study this course because it provides the practical skills and conceptual understanding required for managing in organisations.
The degree provides a broad understanding of management under diverse operating conditions and builds for you a contextual and conceptual foundation to manage organizations undergoing dramatic change.
All the basic functional areas that are deemed to comprise the business discipline Marketing, Operations, Accounting, HRM, Business Strategy, Economics, and other Contemporary Issues are covered and their relevance to the context of rapid contemporary change is covered in-depth
Unit Information – What will I learn?
- Accounting For Business (AAF016-1) Compulsory
- Foundations Of Business Communication (BBS003-1) Compulsory
- Foundations Of Business Management (BBS013-1) Compulsory
- Intercultural Competence In Business (MAR013-1) Compulsory
- Law For Business Managers (LAW011-1) Compulsory
- Principles Of Marketing (MAR001-1) Compulsory
- Economics For Business (AAF036-2) Compulsory
- Entrepreneurship And Leadership Of Business Ventures (BSS018-2) Compulsory
- Human Resource Management (SHR018-2) Compulsory
- Intercultural Management In Business (MAR015-2) Optional
- Managerial Accounting And Finance (AAF037-2) Optional
- Marketing Planning (MAR002-2) Optional
- Sustainable Business Management (BSS017-2) Optional
- International Business Management (BSS044-3) Compulsory
- Research Methods In Business Practice (BSS057-3) Compulsory
- Specialist Project (Business Management) (BSS045-3) Compulsory
- Strategy And Change Management (BSS013-3) Compulsory
- Digital Business Management (BSS041-3) Optional
- Management And Administration Of Operations (BSS042-3) Optional
Wiza studencka do Wielkiej Brytanii
Aby studiować w Wielkiej Brytanii potrzebujesz wizy studenckiej. Aby złożyć wniosek o taką wizę studencką musisz zdjać certyfikat językowy na poziomie B2.
Uważaj! Do celów wizowych musisz wybrać wyłącznie egzamin w wesji Secure English Language Test (SELT) UKVI .
Co to jest test SELT UK VI registration? Przeczytaj więcej o testach SELT UKVI >>