Opis tego kierunku w języku polskim znajdziesz tu>>
Are you looking for a specialist degree that will prepare you for a high-octane career as a trader or investment manager?
You’ll need a cool head, great communication skills and an analytical mind to get ahead in the competitive world of investment management. Not only will you have to read the financial markets, you need to build long-term business relationships, as well as being decisive and confident.
The Investment Management course at Swansea University is our flagship programme focusing on finance and investment management and you will gain an advanced understanding of managing assets and risk in complex organisations.
This advanced programme is for students who have already studied accounting and/ or finance, at undergraduate level.
Your degree is accredited by the Chartered Financial Analyst Institute (CFA) with University Affiliated Programme status. You will also have the opportunity to pursue a further professional CFA qualification alongside your master’s degree.
This close affiliation with the CFA, a global association of investment professionals that sets the standard for excellence in industry, will enhance your career prospects and give you the edge to thrive in today’s competitive world.
WHY INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT AT SWANSEA?
- An enhanced specialist programme that may be completed in a single year
- Designed for graduates in finance related subject areas who are seeking a specialist programme to enable accelerated career opportunities in finance and investments
- All modules are taught by our world-class faculty who have industrial and academic knowledge
- Professional body accreditation, which can help to accelerate your career
- Swansea University was voted What Uni? Student Choice Award 2017 Winner -Postgraduate study
- Swansea is joint 1st in Wales for international ranked research (Research Excellence Framework 2014)
- Swansea is 1st in Wales for world-leading impact – 60% at 4-star level (REF 2014)
- Based in the £22 million School of Management building on the new Bay campus
YOUR INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT EXPERIENCE
From the moment you arrive at the School of Management we will work with you to help build your skills and experience to enhance your career prospects.
You will have unlimited one to one bespoke careers advice from our dedicated careers team. You can go on a work placement or internship through the Swansea Paid Internship Network (SPIN) or the Week of Work initiative.
We have strong links with a range of high-profile organisations including Dell and Ernst and Young.
All our students benefit from co-location with industry at the innovative Bay Campus, working alongside companies such as Fujitsu, in facilities that boast dedicated teaching space and study areas, and extensive IT facilities equipped with the latest hardware and specialist software.
INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES
We have an excellent track record of placing our graduates with major multinational companies.
Your CFA affiliated, MSc Investment Management programme, will prove to employers you have the ability in all aspects of business and that you are a strategic thinker with strong financial know how and the right business acumen.
Your next step could lie in any of these roles:
- Investment Trader
- Finance Analyst
- Investment Manager