Supercharge your visual communication design skills
In our exciting new MA Design Communication course, you will gain the knowledge, confidence and professional acumen to creatively position services, systems and need-driven design products.
You will respond to societal and user needs to expand your graphic communication design skills. You will be immersed in the tools and processes of digital design and emerging technologies, whilst exploring the value of design thinking and services in a bustling marketplace.
During the course you will establish a critical design practice, create dynamic interacting spaces, and apply design to respond to a range of needs. You’ll engage your target audiences by synthesising creativity with sound business theories – an essential skill that will boost your employability across many potential career avenues.
After studying for your MA Design Communication course, you will have:
- The hands-on design thinking skills to turn creative visions into truly engaging assets
- The business and commercial acumen to reach and inspire audiences across all business, international and not-for-profit sectors
- The confidence to generate real change and influence decision making at the most senior levels
Once you’ve studied a Design Communication master’s degree course, possible career paths include the following job titles:
- Design Planner
- Design Strategist
- Senior Innovation Strategist
- Director of Product Development
- Director of Innovation Methods
- Director of User Research
- Brand Strategist
- Director of Interaction Design
- Senior Information Architect
- Director of Strategy and New Business Development
- Digital Enterprise Strategist
- Director of Experience Design
- Senior UX Researcher and Strategist
You can’t learn in a vacuum, which is why industry connection is ingrained into everything we do. Ravensbourne University London will equip you for success in the creative and digital industries. Our tutors are respected academics and practitioners with substantial experience and industry links, while our suite of postgraduate courses has been designed with industry, for industry.
You will be part of a diverse community of creatives, working collaboratively to explore new professional practices. Ravensbourne have strong industry links with a range of high-profile companies, including: Apple, Barclays, the BBC, European Space Agency, Marks & Spencer, Museum of London, the Royal Shakespeare Company, Samsung and many more.