100% online degree
The RICS-accredited Online Construction Project Management MSc from Nottingham Trent University puts project management principles into practice. This 100% online degree is tailored to fit around your lifestyle and career.
The course aims to provide you with a framework for understanding project management in the construction industry and, in particular, the role of the construction project manager and the associated needs of the client. Delivered entirely online, this course is designed to enable flexible study alongside full-time work.
Who is this course designed for?
This course is aimed at mid-career professionals or recent graduates, wishing to pursue a career as a construction project manager. It’s suitable for professionals already working in the broad construction industries, who aspire to senior management positions. Additionally, this course is suitable for undergraduate (honours) students in related subject areas, looking to progress to study a managerial and technical postgraduate programme.
Why study a Construction Project Management degree online?
– Benefit from access to one of the UK’s leading built environment education providers, regardless of where you’re based. The distance learning delivery method enables flexible study, and there’s no requirement to come to the University for lectures or assessments. NTU is ranked 2nd in the UK for Building and Town and Country Planning (Guardian University Guide 2019).
– Balance work and personal commitments with your studies, studying at a pace that suits you.
– Benefit from our team of expert academic staff who have established links to industry and significant experience of working in practice.
– Become part of a close-knit online course community. Online discussion forums allow you to speak to other students studying on the course, to offer study support and to share your research. An NTU tutor is available online 5 days a week to support your learning.
– The intuitive and minimalist online environment enables easy navigation of the course content, and a 24/7 technical helpline will ensure that you can always access the study materials and assessment questions, regardless of your location or the time day.
– Explore the application of complex theories and hear how principles are applied to live construction projects by hearing from industry experts. In-depth interviews and case studies with senior figures from the construction industry play a significant role in the course content.
– Access our full range of journals and e-books via NTU’s Library One Search system, the same online system that our full-time taught students use.
Careers and employability
The construction industry is thriving and this is generating an increasing demand for project managers at a national and international level to spearhead all types of building projects, from landmark skyscrapers, to sustainable housing and commercial developments.