Our unique MSc International Business (Dual Award) degree gives you an exceptional opportunity to gain two Master degrees in just 15 months, providing you with a clear competitive advantage. Featuring a highly valuable international internship, as well as the opportunity to study in the UK and abroad, and an in-depth academic project, this is a career-defining degree that will change the way you see the world!
This course is designed to address the competitiveness of the global context compacting the time needed to develop a truly international experience. You will begin by exploring the core areas of International Business here at Nottingham Business School. You will then build on this by studying at one of our acclaimed partner institutions:
– ISCTE Business School in Lisbon, Portugal;
– KEDGE Business School in Marseille, France;
– ESC Clermont Graduate School of Management in Clermont-Ferrand, France;
– The University of Brescia in Brescia Italy; and
– National Sun Yat-sen University in Kaohsiung, Taiwan.
This is followed by a valuable 12-week internship and a business research report based either in the UK or overseas, giving you first-hand experience in an internationally focused role. It is an excellent opportunity to immerse yourself in a different culture or get involved in the international activities of a UK business.
This degree offers you the opportunity to make a major impact on your career in a relatively short period, broadening your horizons and giving you sought-after international exposure.
What you’ll gain from this degree?
– graduate with two degrees – one from Nottingham Business School and one from a partner University.
– critically understand and evaluate the influence used by culture on the way businesses operate internationally.
– 12 week internship in the UK or abroad – putting you even further ahead of your peers.
– understanding the external and internal environmental aspects of international business behaviour and strategy.
– evaluate the strategic challenges faced by companies in the global business environment.
– apply knowledge, tools and techniques to resolve issues in new and diverse situations within the international business discipline.
Careers and employability
At Nottingham Business School, we’re focused on your employability from the start of your postgraduate degree. We provide you with a learning experience that integrates theory and practice.
Graduates from this course have gone onto roles within the public, private and third sector, undertaking positions such as:
– foreign trade manager
– project manager
– acquisitions sales representative
– senior policy advisor