The MSc in Telecommunications Management is appropriate if you are currently working within the telecommunications industry (or would like to work in the telecommunications industry) and are looking to gain management level skills to enhance your career prospects. You will study a variety of units covering aspects of digital technologies, protocols and regulations for the telecommunications industry, project management, finance and managing people.
Accredited by the Institution of Engineering and Technology (IET) on behalf of the Engineering Council as meeting the requirements for Further Learning for registration as a Chartered Engineer. Candidates must hold a CEng accredited BEng/BSc (Hons) undergraduate first degree to comply with full CEng registration requirements.
Why choose this course?
- Study in a friendly environment with state-of-the-art laboratory facilities on a course accredited by the Institute of Engineering and Technology (IET)
- Explore potential opportunities for careers in telecommunications management – as Engineer, Consultant or Manager/Team Leader
- Develop your technical and managerial skills, with valuable experience of managing systems security strategy, an appreciation of current trends in telecommunications technologies and the ability to evaluate their effectiveness
- Gain enhanced knowledge and experience of advanced digital communications, financial analysis, managing people, network systems, professional project management, wireless networking and the telecommunications business environment
- Benefit from a course provides opportunities for CPD via our taught modular scheme, allowing you to gain a Postgraduate Certificate, Postgraduate Diploma or MSc with the potential for further study on an MSc by Research, MPhil or PhD.
Whether you want to learn a new language, build networks, simply have the travel bug, or want to develop new skills and life experiences, our Go Global programme offers the opportunity to broaden your horizons, enhance your CV, and gain a truly international experience, all at the same time as studying towards your undergraduate degree. The Go Global programme is open to students from the UK and EU.
Travel to exciting destinations, including:
- New York
- Malaysia and Singapore
At the University of Bedfordshire we ensure that your experience here is cultural, as well as academic. That’s why a whole host of opportunities are opened up to you, providing you with that all important experience to make you stand out from the crowd when it comes to getting graduates jobs.