Opis tego kierunku w języku polskim znajdziesz tutaj:
About the LLM Oil, Gas and Mining Law
The course builds upon our considerable expertise in this area and has been designed in response to the growing significance of legal issues surrounding the oil, gas and mining industry.
It will provide you with the foundations for a future career or further postgraduate (MPhil/PhD) study in most aspects of the regulatory and commercial world, as they relate to the international energy industry, with a specific focus on the petroleum and mining sectors of this burgeoning area of economic activity.
Why choose this course?
– Gain a strong analytical understanding of the key legal issues in this specialist and expanding area of Law.
– Gain an appreciation of the Oil, Gas and Mining industries in their global economic context.
– Benefit from our expertise in Oil, Gas and Mining as well as the complementary fields of International Trade and Commercial law.
– Choose a study route that suits you with full-time, part-time and distance learning options available.
– Attend an International Summer School with the opportunity to explore Law in a European context.
– Scholarships available.
– Individual modules can be studied for Continuing Professional Development (CPD) awards. Email us for details.
– 99% of our postgraduate Law School students are employed or engaged in further study six months after graduating (DLHE, postgraduate leavers 2016/17).
Your future career
The taught modules on the LLM Oil, Gas and Mining Law provide students with the foundations for a future career or further study in most aspects of the regulatory and commercial world as they relate to the international energy industry, with a specific focus on the petroleum and mining sectors of this burgeoning area of economic activity.
Career development is an integral part of the programme and our careers team run a series of workshops where you can identify methods and strategies to enable you to pursue your career goals.
Due to the School’s excellent reputation within the legal profession, our graduates are highly sought-after and recognised for the depth and relevance of their knowledge.
Continuing professional development (CPD)
Practitioners can study individual modules from the LLM programme for CPD awards.
Nottingham Law School offers a suite of practice-based practitioner programmes specifically designed to meet the personal development needs of legal practitioners. We offer courses that qualify for CPD with the Solicitors Regulation Authority, in-house training and bespoke programmes. These courses are highly flexible and can be delivered throughout the year both nationally and internationally.