Opis tego kierunku w języku polskim znajdziesz tutaj:
This is the course for you, if you are interested in:
- how systems work
- software development
- infrastructure engineering
- networking systems solutions
You will gain an in-depth understanding of how systems work, and also the skills to develop software system components and integrate hardware and software components together.
IT systems grow increasingly complex, involving multiple processing and communication components on a huge scale. This course gives you:
- an in-depth understanding of how systems work
- the skills to develop software system components and integrate hardware and software components together.
This course develops and impressive depth of technical understanding. You will be highly sought after in the employment market upon graduation.
Why choose this course?
- It is accredited by the BCS, The Chartered Institute for IT to Chartered Engineer (CEng) and IT Professional (CITP) status.
- You will have the opportunity for a year-long paid work placement. The School has strong links with local industry representatives such as:
- Her Majesty’s Governments Communications Centre (HMGCC)
- Our Computer Society will enable you to share ideas with other students throughout the country.
- This course shares a common first term with BSc (Hons) Computer Systems (Networks) and BSc (Hons) Computer Systems (Forensic and Security). This will provide you with the flexibility to review your pathway once you’ve started studying.
- Our student work can be groundbreaking and innovative, and consistently attracts industry attention.
- You will work with our highly regarded academics, who are active in a broad range of research areas, achieving 80% world-leading or internationally-excellent research impact (REF 2014).
Careers and employability
As one of our graduates, you will possess a wide range of practical, academic, and transferable skills that are highly sought after by employers, including investigative and analytical techniques, problem-solving, planning, organisation and communication skills.
Recent graduates have gone onto work in the following roles and companies:
- Citi – Java developer
- Freelance – web developer / systems engineer
- Priory Academy – IT support network technician
- American Express – business analyst
- Wipro Technologies – associate consultant.
Many graduates also choose to undertake further study on one of our Masters-level courses or MPhil and PhD research degrees.