Opis tego kierunku w języku polskim znajdziesz tu>>
Have you got your sights set on a career in finance or banking? If so this Finance course at Swansea University is designed for graduates like you who want a specialised programme to accelerate them into to their exciting new career.
This advanced programme is for students who have already studied accounting, and/or finance, at undergraduate level. The course takes a data driven approach to analysis of financial markets and organisational information. It combines academic theory of finance with a strong practical perspective using current trends and industry practice to inform teaching and discussion.
You will develop a sound understanding of the role and importance of accounting information in the financial management of complex organisations and a strong comprehension of finance and its associated disciplines.
The programme covers the key principles of finance, financial modelling and financial markets to prepare you for a dynamic career in finance, banking and a range of other sectors.
WHY FINANCE AT SWANSEA?
- An enhanced specialist programme that may be completed in a single year
- Designed for graduates in finance related subject areas who are seeking a specialist programme to enable accelerated career opportunities in finance
- All modules are taught by our world-class faculty who have industrial and academic knowledge
- Swansea University was voted What Uni? Student Choice Award 2017 Winner -Postgraduate study
- Swansea is joint 1st in Wales for international ranked research (Research Excellence Framework 2014)
- Swansea is 1st in Wales for world-leading impact – 60% at 4-star level (REF 2014)
- Based in the £22 million School of Management building on the new Bay campus
YOUR FINANCE EXPERIENCE
From the moment you arrive at the School of Management we will work with you to help build your skills and experience to enhance your career prospects.
You will have unlimited one to one bespoke careers advice from our dedicated careers team. You can go on a work placement or internship through the Swansea Paid Internship Network (SPIN) or the Week of Work initiative.
We have strong links with a range of high-profile organisations including Dell and Ernst and Young.
All our students benefit from co-location with industry at the innovative Bay Campus, working alongside companies such as Fujitsu, in facilities that boast dedicated teaching space and study areas, and extensive IT facilities equipped with the latest hardware and specialist software.
FINANCE EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES
We have an excellent track record of placing our graduates with major multinational companies.
Your MSc Finance programme will prove to employers you have the ability in all aspects of business and that you are a strategic thinker with strong financial know how and the right business acumen.
Your next step could be in any of these roles:
- Finance Analyst
- Investment Banker
- IT Consultant