Opis tego kierunku w języku polskim znajdziesz tu>>
Are you looking for a specialist finance degree that will kick start you into an exciting career in banking, trading or finance?
Banking, like most industries, has evolved in the 21st century and offers a range of exciting opportunities, across many sectors both here and abroad. There is also a skills shortage and people with the right qualifications are in high demand.
Studying International Banking and Finance at Swansea University will give you an advanced understanding of the principles and techniques of international finance, development, trade and banking. You will learn about the activities of financial markets and institutions in advanced and emerging economies, and gain an appreciation of the role of risk management in complex organisations.
This advanced programme is for students who have already studied accounting, and /or finance, at undergraduate level.
Your course is accredited by the Chartered Banker. This close affiliation with the Chartered Banker will enhance your career prospects and give you the edge to thrive in today’s competitive world.
WHY INTERNATIONAL BANKING AND FINANCE AT SWANSEA?
- An enhanced specialist programme that may be completed in a single year
- Designed for graduates in finance related subject areas who are seeking a specialist programme to enable accelerated career opportunities in international banking and finance
- All modules are taught by our world-class faculty who have industrial and academic knowledge
- Professional body accreditation, which can help to accelerate your career
- Swansea University was voted What Uni? Student Choice Award 2017 Winner -Postgraduate study
- Swansea is joint 1st in Wales for international ranked research (Research Excellence Framework 2014)
- Swansea is 1st in Wales for world-leading impact – 60% at 4-star level (REF 2014)
- Based in the £22 million School of Management building on the new Bay campus
YOUR INTERNATIONAL BANKING AND FINANCE EXPERIENCE
From the moment you arrive at the School of Management we will work with you to help build your skills and experience to enhance your career prospects.
You will have unlimited one to one bespoke careers advice from our dedicated careers team. You can go on a work placement or internship through the Swansea Paid Internship Network (SPIN) or the Week of Work initiative.
We have strong links with a range of high-profile organisations including Dell and Ernst and Young.
All our students benefit from co-location with industry at the innovative Bay Campus, working alongside companies such as Fujitsu, in facilities that boast dedicated teaching space and study areas, and extensive IT facilities equipped with the latest hardware and specialist software.
INTERNATIONAL BANKING AND FINANCE EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES
We have an excellent track record of placing our graduates with major multinational companies.
Your MSc International and Banking Finance programme, with its Chartered Banker accreditation, will prove to employers you have the ability in all aspects of business and that you are a strategic thinker with strong financial know how and the right business acumen.
Your next step could be in any of these roles:
- Finance Analyst
- Investment Banker
- Investment Advisor