Opis tego kierunku w języku polskim znajdziesz tu>>
If you are a doctor, nurse or other health professional at any stage in your career and you have a leadership or management role, or aspire to one, our MSc Leadership for the Health Professions will help you develop the skills you need to flourish in your career.
Our unique interprofessional, multi-level, leadership development programme has been designed for busy working healthcare professionals, including international students. Our blended learning approach combines face to face contact days supplemented by online learning, tutor, mentor and peer support. You can study on campus, at either Swansea or Leicester, through distance learning, or a combination of both.
This part time programme provides you with theoretical and practical leadership development skills which you can apply across a range of leadership and management situations in healthcare and education. You’ll learn from a unique, case study based approach, where you will consider all aspects of health professionals’ activities from a leadership and management perspective.
WHY LEADERSHIP FOR THE HEALTH PROFESSIONS AT SWANSEA UNIVERSITY?
- Top 3 Medical School in the UK (The Guardian University Guide and the Times and Sunday Times Good University Guide 2019)
- Course designed for busy working healthcare professionals in UK and abroad
- Bursaries available through Wales Deanery and Health Education East Midlands for Swansea and Leicester based doctors
- Distance learning through Blackboard online learning platform
- Assessment is through assignments attached to each module
- Continuous feedback
- What Uni? Student Choice Award 2017 Winner – Postgraduate
- 1st in the UK for Research Environment 2nd in the UK for Research Quality – Research Framework (Research Excellence Framework 2014)
YOUR LEADERSHIP FOR THE HEALTH PROFESSIONS EXPERIENCE
From the moment you arrive at the Medical School, our specialist staff will help you plan and prepare for your future by identifying and developing skills that will enable you to make the most of your postgraduate degree and enhance your career options.
Your face-to-face teaching on campus will be supplemented by web-based and e-learning. Throughout your degree the emphasis will be on applying theory to practice, our courses are practice drive, theory informed and evidence based.
LEADERSHIP FOR THE HEALTH PROFESSIONS EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES
We have carefully designed the course to provide you with an increased knowledge and understanding of Leadership for the Health Professions, and the skills and knowledge you need to apply your learning to professional practice.
As such, this Master’s degree will give you the in-depth knowledge of the field to potentially enhance your prospects for career progression and further academic study.