Develop your career with an online Management degree from Anglia Ruskin University, accredited by the Chartered Management Institute (CMI). With the full range of business skills, including managing people, marketing, finance, planning and strategy, leadership and sustainability, you will learn how companies operate and compete – and how, by applying these management skills, you can help them achieve their strategic ambitions. Study while you work on our distance learning degree course, and take your career to the next level.
Our course is designed for you if you’re new to management and will help you to develop a raft of new skills and enhance your managerial experience.
As well as studying the theories behind management and leadership, we focus on developing relevant, practical knowledge that you can put to use straight away in your work, making a real difference to your personal performance, to your employer and as you progress through your career.
Our degree course is designed to be completed in four years while you’re working. However, you can also study for an intermediate award and ‚top-up’ to the full BA (Hons) at another time. You’ll be able to gain a Cert HE Management in 18 months, or an FdA Management in 30 months.
Whichever award you choose to study for initially, our specialist distance learning tutors will guide you through the course, making sure that you’re learning things that are relevant to your career. You can study online from a place that suits you: you’ll simply need a PC and internet access. You’ll also have use of our facilities, including an extensive digital library, and it’s possible to join some workshops at our Chelmsford campus.
Accredited by the CMI
- You instantly become more employable when you receive a CMI professional qualification that is industry-recognised
- You will gain access to exclusive CMI networking events
- CMI’s qualifications sit on the RQF framework and are recognised by the European Credit Framework.
- CMI qualifications fast-track students into the next stage of training to become Chartered Managers
During your studies you will become a CMI Affiliate member, giving you a host of additional benefits to support your development and employability. This includes:
- ManagementDirect: Get access to a plethora of research and tools to support your studies.
- Mentoring: Experienced managers and leaders will share their skills and experience to help you develop your management skills.
- Career Development Centre: Our comprehensive online portal allows you to develop your interview skills, polish your CV and start approaching employers.
Our course will give you the management skills and knowledge to make an increased contribution at work. It features a Work-Based Major Project that’s your chance to focus on a topic of relevance to you and your employer, and to make recommendations for improved business performance.
You have a highly active mind and see opportunity everywhere. Now you need theory and life-changing skills to sharpen your approach to management. At the Faculty of Business & Law, you will immerse yourself in a multicultural environment where technology blends with teaching to create a dynamic and innovative learning environment. An environment to help you gain those skills.