Opis tego kierunku w języku polskim znajdziesz tutaj:
This course is designed to be the next step for professionals pursuing an accredited pathway to becoming a registered architect. You’ll study full-time for two years to satisfy the educational requirements of the Royal Institute of British Architects (RIBA) Part 2, before moving on to Stage 2 practical experience.The course is prescribed by the Architects Registration Board (ARB) for the purpose of entry onto the UK Register of Architects.
Why study this course?
– Develop your personal design style, supported by a University with a strong design heritage; NTU began life as the Nottingham Government School of Design in 1843. Your learning is also underpinned by the School’s significant expertise as a built environment educator.
– Study trips to live sites in the UK and abroad are included in your course fees, giving you the opportunity to gain design inspiration and experience international architectural practice. Previous study trip destinations have included Turin, Barcelona and Venice. You’ll also have the chance to attend external seminars and lectures, as well as professional trade, art and cultural exhibitions in the UK.
– Benefit from our team of expert academic staff who have established links to industry and significant experience of working in practice.
– Work in our inspiring RIBA award-winning buildings, offering industry-standard facilities and studios, including a dedicated model-making studio.
– Hear from visiting experts; recent industry speakers have included a number of RIBA Stirling Awards prize winners.
– Showcase your work to visiting industry professionals and prospective employers at our annual NTU Degree Shows.
– Choose from optional modules in Year Two, enabling you to undertake further research and learning in an area of interest.
Careers and employability
Our course is validated by RIBA to provide exemption from Part Two examinations, and is prescribed by the Architects Registration Board (ARB) for the purpose of entry onto the UK Register of Architects.
This course is suitable for students wishing to fulfil the educational requirements of the RIBA Part 2, before moving on to Stage 2 practical experience.