Opis tego kierunku w języku polskim znajdziesz tutaj:
The Chartered Manager Degree Apprenticeship (CMDA) is a new trailblazer apprenticeship programme, created by the Chartered Institute (CMI), the Chartered Association of Business Schools (CABS) and higher education providers.
Who is it for?
This apprenticeship is aimed at two different types of people.
- School leavers looking to do an apprenticeship instead of the traditional study route.
- Aspiring managers within companies who do not have a degree but want to develop.
Why do the apprenticeship?
This apprenticeship has been designed to provide access to development opportunities for a wide a range of individuals. Whether you are looking for access to development opportunities if you already have practical experience but wish to improve your theoretical understanding and develop your management skills further or individuals who are at the start of their career who wish to become professional managers and achieve Chartered Manager status.
What are the benefits?
- You’ll complete a course with a bachelor’s degree and a Chartered Manager award for apprentices (Level 6).
- You’ll be working as you learn putting into practice your studies and gaining an advantage compared to students in full-time education.
- You’ll be earning a salary.
- You’ll not pay for your degree – it is part funded by the Government and your employer will cover the tuition fee.
- An apprenticeship could increase your opportunity to gain an internal promotion and develop your career.
Funded by the Government and your employer, this apprenticeship combines work-based learning and business education, which leads to a degree and professional recognition through the award of Chartered Manager status (CMgrM CMI).
Nottingham Business School has over 20 years’ experience in the delivery of in-company work-based learning degrees in business and management and will deliver this innovative programme in partnership with the Chartered Management Institute (CMI).
Careers and employability
Thomas Summerfield is currently on the cohort for Pendragon PLC as a Service Adviser:
“Entering my final year of sixth form I was at a career crossroads. Many of my friends were opting for the traditional university path but I set out in search of alternative routes to find something that would fast track my career. Finding the CMDA was the perfect solution, enabling me to study for a degree in Management and Leadership whilst gaining invaluable work experience in an industry I’ve always felt passionate about.
“I’ve gained a real understanding of the business and am able to apply my classroom learnings in a practical way. Developing my skills and confidence in a workplace environment will certainly give me an advantage. It’s something that my friends studying a traditional degree just won’t get.”