Opis tego kierunku w języku polskim znajdziesz tutaj:
Our Chartered Surveyor (Quantity Surveyor Pathway) Degree Apprenticeship offers the opportunity to gain a full honours degree, whilst developing valuable industry-specific work experience and earning a wage. You’ll also have the opportunity to gain a professional Chartered status too, through the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors.
Who is this route suitable for?
- School leavers looking to do an apprenticeship instead of the traditional study route.
- Existing employees within companies who do not have a degree but want to develop.
Why choose a Degree Apprenticeship – how does it differ from a part-time course?
- Through new government funding, your employer will be responsible for apprenticeship course fees, meaning that you will not pay University tuition fees.
- A Degree Apprenticeship is a three-way agreement by the University, your employer and you. As well as gaining a degree, you’ll also benefit from on-the-job training, provided by your employer, opening up opportunities for career development and progression. Our part-time route doesn’t require any involvement from your employer.
- You’ll have the added advantage of years of relevant work experience, while making industry connections along the way. This could enhance your future employability and boost your career progression.
- To gain your Degree Apprenticeship you’ll complete the RICS Assessment of Professional Competence, through which you’ll be awarded Chartered status. Gaining Chartered status as part of your course is unique to our Apprenticeship route.
You will be completing our BSc (Hons) Quantity Surveying and Commercial Management degree. NTU is one of the leading providers of property education in the UK. We’re ranked 2nd in the UK for Building and Town and Country Planning (Guardian University Guide 2019).
Our course is designed for those who want to be the centre of the management of construction procurement process. If you think logically, enjoy using your own initiative, are interested in financial matters, enjoy dealing with people and want to work in and out of the office, then this is the course for you. You’ll study a course with outstanding student satisfaction; 95% of our BSc (Hons) Quantity Surveying and Commercial Management sandwich students are satisfied with the quality of their course (National Student Survey, 2017).
Please note, you will need to be in employment with a relevant company to undertake our Degree Apprenticeship.
Careers and employability
This course is designed to supportand develop your work-based learning, enabling you to progress in your career, equipped with the skills and knowledge to succeed.
During your Apprenticeship, you’ll be allocated a work place mentor, and an academic mentor to coach you, bringing together the skills, knowledge and experience of your employer with the academic expertise of the University. We’ve previously worked in partnership with a wide range of employers including AECOM, Bowmer & Kirkland,VolkerFitzpatrick, Balfour Beatty and many more.
Recent graduate roles from our BSc (Hons) Quantity Surveying and Commercial Management course include quantity surveyor,project manager, contract manager and commercial management trainee.