Opis tego kierunku w języku polskim znajdziesz tu>>
Do you want a high-flying career in finance, economic consultancy or trading and investments? Are you a great communicator with strong analytical skills? Whether you want to work in the city, or other major world financial centres, this degree will give you a kick start into an amazing highly paid career.
The MSc Economics and Finance programme at Swansea University aims to provide students with a thorough grounding in many of the key concepts, modelling approaches and research techniques deployed in key areas of economics, which also have important applications within finance.
The programme is designed for graduates in economics related subject areas who are looking for an advanced programme to enhance their career or explore further research opportunities.
Blending advanced economic theory and practices with relevant finance topics, this programme will prepare you for a finance-focused career anywhere in the world.
Why Economics and Finance at Swansea?
- Economics is ranked in the UK Top 10 for Career Prospects (Guardian University Guide 2018)
- Economics is ranked in the UK Top 5 for Graduate Salaries (Complete University Guide 2017)
- All modules are taught by our world-class faculty who have industry and academic knowledge
- Our staff regularly advise organisations and government agencies with policy development and economic research and publish international learning research journals
- Swansea University was voted What Uni? Student Choice Award 2017 Winner -Postgraduate study
- Swansea is joint 1st in Wales for international ranked research (Research Excellence Framework 2014)
- Swansea is 1st in Wales for world-leading impact – 60% at 4-star level (REF 2014)
- Based in the £22 million School of Management building on the new Bay campus
Your Economics and Finance Experience
From the moment you arrive at the School of Management we will work with you to help build your skills and experience to enhance your career prospects.
You will have unlimited one to one bespoke careers advice from our dedicated careers team. You can go on a work placement or internship through the Swansea Paid Internship Network (SPIN) or the Week of Work initiative.
We have strong links with a range of high-profile organisations, including Dell and Ernst and Young.
All our students benefit from co-location with industry at the innovative Bay Campus, working alongside companies such as Fujitsu, in facilities that boast dedicated teaching space and study areas, and extensive IT facilities equipped with the latest hardware and specialist software.
Economics and Finance Employment Opportunities
We have an excellent track record of placing our graduates with major multinational companies.
Your MSc Economics and Finance programme will give you the skills to forge a thriving career in a competitive environment across a variety of sectors.
Your next role could be in any of these:
- Investment banking
- Senior finance roles in international organisations
- Management consultancy