Opis tego kierunku znajdziesz tu>>
Do you want to work in the financial firms of the future where big data is king?
The MSc Finance and Big Data Analytics course at Swansea University is designed to pair the key areas of finance and business analytics. This programme takes a data driven approach to analysis of financial markets and organisational information. The degree covers the key principles of finance, financial modelling and financial markets to prepare you for a dynamic career in finance, banking and a range of other sectors.
You don’t need a background in accounting, finance or business to study this one year conversion course. It’s designed to enhance your undergraduate study and accelerate you into your chosen profession anywhere in the world.
The programme is accredited by the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) and includes exemption from up to four ACCA Fundamental exams. This is based on your prior learning and prevents you having to study the same topics you’ve already been taught.
The School of Management also has strong links with the Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) Institute, the Chartered Banker Institute, the Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA), the Chartered Institute for Securities and Investment, and the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW). This close affiliation with professional bodies will enhance your career prospects and give you the edge to thrive in today’s competitive world.
WHY FINANCE AND BIG DATA ANALYTICS AT SWANSEA?
- A full conversion course that may be completed in a single year.
- Open to applicants with no existing experience in accounting, finance or business.
- All modules are taught by our world-class faculty who have industrial and academic knowledge
- Professional body accreditation, which can help to accelerate your career
- Swansea University was voted What Uni? Student Choice Award 2017 Winner -Postgraduate study
- Swansea is joint 1st in Wales for international ranked research (Research Excellence Framework 2014)
- Swansea is 1st in Wales for world-leading impact – 60% at 4-star level (REF 2014)
- Based in the £22 million School of Management building on the new Bay campus
YOUR FINANCE AND BIG DATA ANALYTICS EXPERIENCE
From the moment you arrive at the School of Management we will work with you to help build your skills and experience to enhance your career prospects.
You will have unlimited one to one bespoke careers advice from our dedicated careers team. You can go on a work placement or internship through the Swansea Paid Internship Network (SPIN) or the Week of Work initiative.
We have strong links with a range of high-profile organisations including Dell and Ernst and Young.
All our students benefit from co-location with industry at the innovative Bay Campus, working alongside companies such as Fujitsu, in facilities that boast dedicated teaching space and study areas, and extensive IT facilities equipped with the latest hardware and specialist software.
FINANCE AND BIG DATA ANALYTICS EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES
We have an excellent track record of placing our graduates with major multinational companies.
Your MSc Finance and Big Data Analytics programme, with its ACCA accreditation, will prove to employers you have the ability in all aspects of business and that you are a strategic thinker with strong financial know how and the right business acumen.
Your next role could be in any of these:
- Investment banking
- Senior finance roles in international organisations
- Management consultancy
- Data analysis