Opis tego kierunku w języku polskim znajdziesz tutaj:
Immerse yourself in the language and culture of these two fascinating and widely spoken languages.
If you want to combine two languages, then this popular joint honours degree is a great choice for you. It enables you to shape your study according to your strengths, interests and career ambitions.
You’ll study the French and Spanish language and culture through a range of lively options including modules that examine French cinema and literature and contemporary Spanish and Latin American politics.
In Year Three, you can spend time working or studying abroad in France, Spain or South America. Our partner universities are in Aix-en-Provence, Clermont-Ferrand, Lille, Strasbourg, Nice, Besançon, Montpellier, Versailles, Alcala, Avila, Leon, Madrid, Salamanca, Santander, Valencia, and Santiago in Chile.
- 94% student satisfaction rate for French Studies and Iberian Studies (Spanish) at NTU (NSS 2018).
- NTU’s French and Spanish courses are ranked in the UK’s Top 10 for student satisfaction NSS 2018).
- Take part in a language-themed work placement.
- Gain practical skills in translation and interpreting.
- Take a year abroad in France, Spain or South America.
- Study French at Post A-Level and Spanish from beginners, GCSE or Post A-Level.
Careers and employability
This is a major part of the curriculum. Key transferable skills are emphasised and there are opportunities to develop links with organisations and potential employers. As a result we have an outstanding record of graduate employment.
Joint honours courses develop a wide range of skills. These include written and oral communication skills, critical analysis, the ability to work independently and in groups, time management, self-motivation and a variety of IT skills.