Opis tego kierunku w języku polskim znajdziesz tutaj:
Our LLM Law (General) provides an exciting and flexible approach to postgraduate study, allowing you to build an LLM course to suit your specialist interests and requirements.
About the LLM Law
This course is ideal for those who do not wish to specialise in a particular area of law, but would rather demonstrate ability in a range of subject areas. You are given complete choice over which modules to study from our wide range of subject areas including International Trade and Commerce Law; Corporate and Insolvency Law; Intellectual Property Law; Sports Law; Human Rights and Justice; and Health Law and Ethics.
Why choose this course?
– Choose to study combinations of modules from our varied range of subject areas.
– Ideal for those who want to keep their study of Law broad-based.
– Tailor your LLM to suit your career needs.
– Full-time and part-time study routes.
– Attend an International Summer School and explore Law in a European context.
– Scholarships available.
– Individual modules can be studied for Continuing Professional Development (CPD) awards. Email us for details.
– 99% of our postgraduate Law School students are employed or engaged in further study six months after graduating (DLHE, postgraduate leavers 2016/17).
Careers and employability
Career development is an integral part of the programme and our careers team run a series of workshops where you can identify methods and strategies to enable you to pursue your career goals.
Due to the School’s excellent reputation within the legal profession, our graduates are highly sought-after and recognised for the depth and relevance of their knowledge. 99% of our postgraduate Law School students are employed or engaged in further study six months after graduating (DLHE, postgraduate leavers 2016/17).
Continuing professional development (CPD)
Practitioners can study individual modules from the LLM programme for CPD awards.
Nottingham Law School offers a suite of practice-based practitioner programmes specifically designed to meet the personal development needs of legal practitioners. We offer courses that qualify for CPD with the Solicitors Regulation Authority, in-house training and bespoke programmes. These courses are highly flexible and can be delivered throughout the year both nationally and internationally.