Opis tego kierunku w języku polskim znajdziesz tutaj:
About LLM International Financial Law
Our LLM International Financial Law course has been designed to respond to the rapid growth in the development of the law in international finance and to equip students for future careers in the financial sectors.
The course not only focuses on financial transactions and banking, but also insurance, which is a huge industry in both the UK and internationally.
Why choose this course?
– Fulfil the growing demand for appropriately qualified international financial law specialists within and beyond the legal profession.
– A variety of Scholarships are available.
– Ideal for students looking for employment in the wider field of financial law.
– Gain an understanding of the wider factors that may have influenced the area of international financial law such as theoretical, ethical, political, economic, and sociological factors.
– Benefit from a faculty providing forward-thinking teaching in the field.
– Optional wide-ranging modules allow students to tailor their degree to their interests.
– Attend an International Summer School and explore Law from a European perspective.
– 99% of our postgraduate Law School students are employed or engaged in further study six months after graduating (DLHE, postgraduate leavers 2016/17).
Your future career
Career development is an integral part of the programme and our careers team run a series of workshops where you can identify methods and strategies to enable you to pursue your career goals. 99% of our postgraduate Law School students are employed or engaged in further study six months after graduating (DLHE, postgraduate leavers 2016/17).
This course can assist those seeking a place on a professional legal training course (LLM LPC and LLM BPTC) and enhance the CV of those pursuing employment in the legal sector. For students wishing to pursue an academic career, the course offers an excellent grounding in research and in the development of highly developed writing skills.
Continuing professional development (CPD)
Practitioners can study individual modules from the LLM programme for CPD awards.
Nottingham Law School offers a suite of practice-based practitioner programmes specifically designed to meet the personal development needs of legal practitioners. We offer courses that qualify for CPD with the Solicitors Regulation Authority, in-house training and bespoke programmes. These courses are highly flexible and can be delivered throughout the year both nationally and internationally.