About the course
The LLB (Hons) Law is the undergraduate degree for all students wishing to pursue a career in law.
During your degree, you will explore the latest developments in legal practice. In addition to the core subjects all LLB undergraduates are required to study, you will have the opportunity to study a range of specialist optional units including medical law and ethics; family and child law; immigration and asylum law; aviation law; commercial law; and international law.
Teaching is delivered by a dedicated team with professional experience in the legal industry. In-class teaching is supported by a range of fantastic extra-curricular opportunities including our Law Clinic; our award-winning Refugee Legal Assistance Project; and our mooting programme.
Our law graduates leave us as articulate and knowledgeable individuals with a range of transferable skills, ready to pursue a career in law, management, human resources, the civil service and public sector, education, and many other areas.
All our LLB courses satisfy the requirements set by the Bar Standards Board for the academic component of Bar training. For further information, go to the Bar Standards Board website here.
Why choose this course?
- Study law within its broader economic, social, political, historical, ethical and cultural environment
- Develop your advocacy skills in our modern Moot Court, giving you confidence in a realistic setting
- Explore your ability to present arguments in a persuasive and authoritative way
- Gain skills in critical analysis, research, teamwork, use of language and argument, and the ability to work and learn independently
- Benefit from the option to obtain an additional qualification, the Higher Diploma in Paralegal Practice, accredited by the National Association of Licensed Paralegals (NALP).
Zobacz więcej na stronie uniwersytetu (Bedford) >>
Zobacz więcej na stronie uniwersytetu (Luton) >>
Wiza studencka do Wielkiej Brytanii
Aby studiować w Wielkiej Brytanii potrzebujesz wizy studenckiej. Aby złożyć wniosek o taką wizę studencką musisz zdjać certyfikat językowy na poziomie B2.
Uważaj! Do celów wizowych musisz wybrać wyłącznie egzamin w wesji Secure English Language Test (SELT) UKVI .
Co to jest test SELT UK VI registration? Przeczytaj więcej o testach SELT UKVI >>