About the course
Law plays a key role in all aspects of our lives. Whether at work or play law governs our behaviour and gives shape to government, business and personal relationships.
Our LLB Law with Psychology course will provide you with key communication and research skills. Alongside the core topics which satisfy the Foundation of Legal Knowledge requirements of the Law Society and the Bar Council, you will study key psychology topics such as psychology and criminal behaviour, psychology and mental health, critical social psychology, psychology and criminal justice and forensic psychology in practice, which will provide you with a greater understanding of human behaviour alongside your law studies.
The LLB is recognised by the Solicitors Regulation Authority and the Bar Council as a Qualifying Law Degree which exempts you from the academic stage of legal training.
In-class teaching is supported by a range of fantastic extra-curricular opportunities including our Law Clinic, our award-winning Refugee Legal Assistance Project and our mooting debate programme.
Our law school offers state-of-the-art facilities and will expose you to the latest developments in legal practice, preparing you for a successful career in law, as well as other professional areas.
Our law graduates leave us as articulate, knowledgeable and work ready individuals with a range of transferable skills to pursue a career in law, management, HR, the public sector, education and many other areas.
Why choose this course?
- Graduating with an LLB from the University of Bedfordshire is the first step on your journey towards becoming a solicitor or a barrister
- Learn the Foundation legal skills alongside key aspects of Psychology, such as Psychology and Criminal Behaviour; Psychology and Mental Health and Critical Social Psychology, then use and explore them in further units to develop your proficiency and competence even further
- Study law within the broader economic, social, political, historical, ethical and cultural environment of specific areas of legal knowledge
- Develop your advocacy skills in our newly refurbished courtroom giving you confidence in a realistic setting
- Gain skills in critical analysis, research, teamwork, use of language and argument and the ability to work and learn independently
- Explore your ability to present arguments in a way that others can understand
- Challenge yourself with a demanding but valuable qualification highly regarded by employers which is accredited by the Solicitors Regulation Authority and Bar Regulation Board
- Teaching on the LLB Law with Psychology is done by a dedicated team of staff who combine world leading research with professional experience in the legal industry and the criminal justice system
Wiza studencka do Wielkiej Brytanii
Aby studiować w Wielkiej Brytanii potrzebujesz wizy studenckiej. Aby złożyć wniosek o taką wizę studencką musisz zdjać certyfikat językowy na poziomie B2.
Uważaj! Do celów wizowych musisz wybrać wyłącznie egzamin w wesji Secure English Language Test (SELT) UKVI .
Co to jest test SELT UK VI registration? Przeczytaj więcej o testach SELT UKVI >>