Opis tego kierunku w języku polskim znajdziesz tu>>
This innovative course will provide you with cutting-edge knowledge of contemporary marketing theory and practice, a strong grounding in established and emerging theories of marketing, and a firm grasp of specialist areas of marketing. The course features an unmatched breadth of core and option modules. The curriculum further enables you to gain appropriate introductory knowledge of general business principles, as well as core skills in fundamental business management. You will have the opportunity to interact with academics working at the frontiers of the marketing discipline, as well as practitioner-guest speakers with real-life insights. Such a knowledge base and skills set are highly valued by employers.
This programme attracts students from both the public and private sectors, including administrators, clerical workers and managers, as well as the self-employed. Because it is taught entirely by evening study, you are able to combine academic studies with your daytime commitments. Our students come from a wide range of backgrounds and with a wide range of experience, which creates a stimulating and supportive learning environment. Our tutorial/seminar sessions give you a chance to interact with your peers and to develop insights into analysing and interpreting a wide and varied subject matter.
We engage in significant collaborative research and have excellent contacts with many public and private sector organisations, professional bodies and researchers at other academic institutions.
This programme is also available for full-time evening study over three years.
- Based in the School of Business, Economics and Informatics, the Department of Management is an internationally recognised centre of excellence in teaching, research and consultancy in the broad field of management. Our academic staff are active researchers as well as enthusiastic teachers, and regularly publish cutting-edge articles in the world’s leading journals.
- We have particular research strengths in international business and strategy, the management of innovation and entrepreneurship, human resource management, corporate governance, sport management and marketing, as well as financial management and accounting.
- We offer students of all ages and backgrounds a chance to study either part-time or full-time in our Department and to gain an internationally recognised University of London qualification.
- You will have access to Moodle, our online learning resource, where all information and materials relating to your programme of study and modules are available, as well as the Birkbeck Library and e-Library.
- Accredited by the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM), which is the leading professional body for marketers worldwide and exists to develop the marketing profession, maintain professional standards and improve the skills of marketing practitioners. Birkbeck has joined forces with CIM to give our students the opportunity to gain CIM professional qualifications through their Graduate Gateway Accreditation (GGA). CIM qualifications are highly sought after by employers, and GGA, alongside our own degrees, ensures we are equipping our students with the best opportunities for a successful marketing career.