Opis tego kierunku w języku polskim znajdziesz tu>>
Boost your knowledge and understanding of strategic management with our MBA in London, and get practical insights into contemporary issues in health and social care organisations.
The complexity of modern healthcare and social care, arising from constant innovation, has been described as being ‚an order of magnitude’ greater than other industries. Currently, health and social care service users increasingly demand a personalised, higher quality health care experience, whilst the threat of public sector austerity increases the pressure on providers, including the healthcare and social care supply chain, to deliver it. This postgraduate degree addresses the specific demands placed on professionals who are responsible for leading policy, strategy and services in their organisation; be it in the public, private or voluntary aided sector.
You will study the key management disciplines within a healthcare context; including business planning and finance, project and operations management, healthcare service improvement and leadership.
Whether you are a supervisor, manager, policy maker or a clinician wishing to know more about healthcare management this course will make a significant impact on your current and future career.
In today’s competitive employment market, graduates need to stand out from the crowd to successfully secure that all important first full-time job or early promotion. We believe your postgraduate degree from ARUL will enhance your employability and career development.
- ARUL lecturers have extensive experience of the healthcare management sector and teaching and training in the sector. You are therefore assured that the content of your degree will be directly relevant to the demanding, constantly evolving world of contemporary healthcare and social care management. Furthermore, you will study management from a practical as well as from an academic perspective.
- ARUL lecturers have a wealth of contacts and you will study alongside students from all over the world. This provides great opportunities for networking!
- There will be additional seminars with the specific objective of enhancing your future employment prospects. These will include CV workshops, interview techniques, career counselling and visits from prospective employers.
MODULES & ASSESSMENT
- Operations and Major Incident Management
- Healthcare Law and Ethics
- Managing Finance in Health and Social Care Organisations
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation Management
Cross Cultural Leadership
- Marketing and Demand Management in Health and Social Care
- Strategy in the Public and Private Sectors
- Research Methods and Ethics
- Quality Improvement in Health and Social Care
- Postgraduate Major Project
ARUL employs assignments, presentations and examinations to measure student progress, along with an innovative case study major project or dissertation.
The Major Project involves detailed research, analysis and reporting of a healthcare or social care related organisational issues.