About the Course
You will develop the attributes and skills expected of post-graduates, as recognised by professional and industry bodies such as the Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport (CILT).
You will start with a week-long welcome induction where, apart from being introduced to the University and your Faculty, the first interaction with the area of purchasing, logistics, supply chain management will prepare you for the rest of your studies.
The course is delivered in a blocks format; this means you will undertake one course unit at a time for 6 weeks. This constitutes one block of delivery.
When you progress to the Master’s capstone stage you can choose one of three options – Business Dissertation, Business Live Project, and Professional Practice.
The course is designed to provide you with a unique learning experience. It is intense but also very rewarding.
Why choose this course?
- You will develop a sound understanding of theories, methodologies and techniques of global logistics and supply chain management applicable to diverse organisations.
- You will learn to make feasible plans for procurement, logistics/supply chain operations, and projects management, apply suitable methods, tools or techniques for process and quality management, and critically evaluate their results and effectiveness.
- You will become familiar with the relevant professional codes of conduct and corporate social responsibility issues, demonstrate professional communication skills appropriate to working with both internal and external personnel and stakeholders, and be able to justify, respond and present the outcomes in a manner appropriate to the audience.
- You will acquire strong technical expertise and critical awareness of the security implications , methodologies and frameworks applied to modern information security management systems to safeguard organisations and their assets.
Unit Information – What will I learn?
- Business Dissertation (MAR042-6) Compulsory
- Computer Networks And Security (CIS109-6) Compulsory
- Data Modelling, Management And Governance (CIS108-6) Compulsory
- Developing Independent Research (CIS132-6) Compulsory
- Global Logistics And Supply Chain Management (BSS051-6) Compulsory
- Performance Achievement Planning (BSS072-6) Compulsory
- Personal Professional Development (BSS074-6) Compulsory
- Project And Operations Management (BSS052-6) Compulsory
- Risk And Procurement Management (BSS054-6) Compulsory
- Sustainable Business Management (BSS053-6) Compulsory
Wiza studencka do Wielkiej Brytanii
Aby studiować w Wielkiej Brytanii potrzebujesz wizy studenckiej. Aby złożyć wniosek o taką wizę studencką musisz zdjać certyfikat językowy na poziomie B2.
Uważaj! Do celów wizowych musisz wybrać wyłącznie egzamin w wesji Secure English Language Test (SELT) UKVI .
Co to jest test SELT UK VI registration? Przeczytaj więcej o testach SELT UKVI >>