Opis tego kierunku w języku polskim znajdziesz tutaj:
Become a Primary or Early Years teacher with our comprehensive teacher-training degree. Our expert tutors will support you to become a confident and creative teacher with the skills and experience demanded by schools.
This is one of the most highly regarded courses in the country, with an enviable employment record. Our close relationship with partnership schools means you gain a wide experience of teaching in many different kinds of educational settings, from large inner-city academies to small, rural schools.
Why choose this course?
You will develop the depth and breadth of your subject knowledge, so you can begin your career as a confident and innovative teacher.
You will benefit from:
– accreditation for Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)* with the Department for Education (DfE), allowing you to take a post as a Newly Qualified Teacher upon successful completion
– the option to specialise in either Early Years, or Primary Education with a subject focus
– excellent facilities and experienced and enthusiastic tutors.
What skills will I develop?
Through their Primary Education degree, graduates develop a valuable set of skills that are transferrable to a range of careers, including:
– knowledge of teaching and learning processes
– thinking critically and creatively
– initiating and challenging ideas
– planning and organisation
– patience and flexibility
– knowledge of child development
– interpretive and analytical thinking
– problem solving skills
– oral and written communication
Your future career
Graduates have gained positions in Primary schools in the UK and overseas. Primary Education graduates also find employment in government departments, educational publishing, social service agencies, and research fields.
Our graduates* are following a variety of career paths including roles as:
- Primary school teacher
- Early years practitioner
- Family and child community worker
- Special education teacher
- Teaching assistant
- Supply teacher