Opis tego kierunku w języku polskim znajdziesz tutaj:
This course will introduce you to all aspects of property management, including valuation, development, sustainability, and financing projects. You’ll be introduced to the relationships and demands of occupiers, developers, investors, and funders, and explore areas such as business planning and project management, essential valuation, property management, and business management.
Why study this course?
- You’ll benefit from outstanding career prospects. 100% of our BSc (Hons) Real Estate sandwich students are in graduate level employment within six months of finishing their studies, earning an average salary of £25,700(DLHE, 2016-2017).
- NTU is one of the leading providers of property education in the UK. We’re ranked 2nd in the UK for Building and Town and Country Planning (Guardian University Guide 2019).
- Benefit from our Building Blocks financial package, supporting you throughout your time at NTU and enabling you to make the most of your studies. As well as money towards the cost of your course materials, you’ll also benefit from study trips and live projects, included in the cost of your course fees, and a pre-paid printing allowance.
- Our course is accredited by the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS), recognising the quality and relevance of our course content.
- Join a course with excellent student satisfaction: 100% of our BSc (Hons) Real Estate Sandwich students are satisfied with the quality of their course (National Student Survey 2018).
- Gain vital skills and experience in the workplace by undertaking a one-year placement.
- Experience inspiring trips in the UK and abroad, the cost of which is included in your course fees. Previous trips included a visit to Madrid, where students met professionals from Santander bank.
- Successful completion of our course is the professional route to becoming a chartered surveyor.
- Have the opportunity to work with a mentor from industry, gaining valuable support from our alumni community.
- Take part in live projects as part of the course, briefed by companies such as Savills, Sainsbury’s, Dixons, Specsavers and JLL.
- Learn from academic experts who have both industry experience and academic research knowledge, and who are representatives of professional bodies. You’ll also benefit from guest lecturers from industry, supporting your taught sessions each year.
Careers and employability
Our course is designed to prepare you to succeed in the property industry, through work placements, working on real projects from industry, input from industry professionals, and regularly updated course content.
100% of our BSc (Hons) Real Estate sandwich students are in graduate level employment within six months of finishing their studies, earning an average salary of £25,700 (DLHE, 2016-2017).
Where do Real Estate graduates from NTU work?
NTU has a strong real estate alumni community, with many graduates working in senior positions in leading national and international companies.
Recent graduate roles include graduate surveyor, estates assistant and property manager, at Capita, CBRE, Colliers International, Fisher Hargreaves Proctor, Holland & Barrett, Knight Frank LLP, Cushman & Wakefield and Ladbrokes.
Getting your full RICS membership
If you aspire to become a RICS Chartered Surveyor, you will need to complete at least two years of relevant professional work experience – the Assessment of Professional Competence (APC). If you undertake a sandwich placement, this will normally count as the first year of your professional work experience (only for RICS), however at least 12 months of study must take place on a graduate training scheme.
This course is designed to prepare you for future employment in a number of the RICS APC pathways, which could include:
- Planning and Development
- Commercial Property Practice
- Residential Property Practice