Opis tego kierunku w języku polskim znajdziesz tu>>
Join a lively debate on the meaning and the role of spirituality, in Christian traditions as well as in today’s multicultural and multi-religious world. This Masters course is taught by Cambridge Theological Federation, and accredited by ARU.
On this course, you’ll be supported to:
- progress in critical understanding and knowledge of aspects of the Christian spiritual traditions
- explore and evaluate contemporary manifestations of Christian spiritual belief and practice
- develop a critical understanding of the human condition as it shapes different approaches to Christian spirituality
- relate the discourse of spirituality to a wide range of contemporary personal, professional and vocational questions
- undertake a detailed exploration of some issues of significance in the contemporary context.
Our course is offered full-time and part-time. You’ll study in the heart of Cambridge, with Cambridge Theological Federation.
Please note that to apply for this course, you must be a member of one of the Federation’s member institutions.
MODULES & ASSESSMENT
Visit Cambridge Theological Federation’s website for details of assessment and modules.
This course includes a mix of compulsory and optional modules.