Opis tego kierunku w języku polskim znajdziesz tutaj:
Sport has become increasingly important as a business and can involve significant financial stakes. There is a growing demand for appropriately qualified sports law professionals and this course has been designed so that you’ll have the knowledge required to enter this exciting area of law.
About LLM Sports Law
The influence of UK, European and international law and regulations in sport is increasing, and this course focuses on the regulation of sport at a UK and EU level. You will explore areas such as Sport, Law and the Human Body and benefit from our considerable expertise in the related areas of Health and Intellectual Property Law.
Why choose LLM Sports Law?
– Learn about UK, European and international laws and regulations regarding sport, and understand how sport is becoming an increasingly important business.
– Benefit from our expertise in Sports Law and the complementary areas of Health and Intellectual Property Law.
– Fulfil the growing demand for appropriately qualified sports lawyers and managers.
– Full-time and part-time study routes.
– Attend an International Summer School with the opportunity to explore Law in a European context.
– Scholarships available.
– Individual modules can be studied for Continuing Professional Development (CPD) awards. Email us for details.
– 99% of our postgraduate Law School students are employed or engaged in further study six months after graduating (DLHE, postgraduate leavers 2016/17).
Your future career
There is growing demand for appropriately qualified sports lawyers and managers and this course will provide the skills needed to pursue these opportunities.
Career development is an integral part of the programme and our careers team run a series of workshops where you can identify methods and strategies to enable you to pursue your career goals.
Due to the School’s excellent reputation within the legal profession, our graduates are highly sought-after and recognised for the depth and relevance of their knowledge. 99% of our postgraduate Law School students are employed or engaged in further study six months after graduating (DLHE, postgraduate leavers 2016/17).
Continuing professional development (CPD)
Practitioners can study individual modules from the LLM programme for CPD awards.
Nottingham Law School offers a suite of practice-based practitioner programmes specifically designed to meet the personal development needs of legal practitioners. We offer courses that qualify for CPD with the Solicitors Regulation Authority, in-house training and bespoke programmes. These courses are highly flexible and can be delivered throughout the year both nationally and internationally.