The course gives you a comprehensive knowledge of the main ideas, concepts and principles of accounting and finance, as well as the skills to apply your knowledge to individuals, businesses, institutions and governments.
Using the latest technology, you begin by studying business practice and the business environment in which accountants operate before proceeding to corporate and business law; data analysis; and the advanced study of management accounting, taxation, financial management and auditing.
The course is accredited by the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) and the Association of International Accountants (AIA).
WHY CHOOSE THIS COURSE?
- ACCA awards exemptions from its F1 to F9 papers for students successfully completing relevant course units – the maximum ACCA exemptions available at undergraduate level
- Graduates successfully completing relevant course units are also eligible for exemptions from the AIA’s Foundation level and Professional level 1 papers
- A professional qualification in accountancy is a gateway to a range of careers in accounting, finance and banking at professional accounting firms; small and large private-sector companies; and not-for-profit organisations
- Take the course over four years and include a fee-free year in industry (see below) when you can gain experience and make contacts for the future
- If you need a step up into higher education, start with a Foundation Year (see below) which guarantees entry to the undergraduate degree
How will this course enhance my career prospects?
You will be able to enjoy maximum exemptions from the ACCA, leading to professional accountancy qualifications. As graduates you will be able to join commerce, industry and financial and banking institutions.You will also be able to purse postgraduate studies in Accounting and other related fields, and this in turn will ultimately lead to senior financial positions in a variety of organisational settings.
Zobacz więcej na stronie uniwersytetu >>
Wiza studencka do Wielkiej Brytanii
Aby studiować w Wielkiej Brytanii potrzebujesz wizy studenckiej. Aby złożyć wniosek o taką wizę studencką musisz zdjać certyfikat językowy na poziomie B2.
Uważaj! Do celów wizowych musisz wybrać wyłącznie egzamin w wesji Secure English Language Test (SELT) UKVI .
Co to jest test SELT UK VI registration? Przeczytaj więcej o testach SELT UKVI >>