This British Computer Society accredited course brings together these two areas, and offers conceptual grounding in intelligent systems, and the chance to apply theoretical knowledge in a practical setting.
With access to humanoid robots, robotic arms, wheeled platforms and other hi-tech robotic equipment, you will develop the skills demanded by employers in this fast growing area
WHY CHOOSE THIS COURSE?
- Learn how artificial intelligence and robotics are playing vital roles in the world’s most advanced technological industries – from medicine to entertainment – and are found at the heart of much of today’s most innovative science
- Study on one of the few UK university courses that offers both areas of study together
- Develop a solid conceptual grounding and apply theoretical knowledge in a practical setting
- Gain the expertise you will need to target a number of industries, including advertising, engineering and computer science
- Explore the use of humanoid robots, robotic arms, wheeled platforms and other hi-tech robotic equipment
- Challenge your technical abilities by using the latest software to control robotic machines
- Benefit from the experience and knowledge of a highly committed team of teaching experts
Our curriculum gives you skills that are valuable for a career within the robotic industry in particular but is also relevant for a much wider range of applications such as autonomous and mechatronic systems.
The collaboration with industry will help you to understand real-world robotic applications and to recognise the knowledge, skills and abilities required. The research in the area of AI and robotics carried out in the Department presents cutting-edge techniques and the potential of robotics.
Along with all taught units, AI and robotics specialist units in Years 2 and 3 emphasise hands-on skills development.
The final year unit ‘Social and Professional Project Management’ requires you to work in a team to apply a current project management methodology that embraces all of these knowledge areas in an integrated way while going through the stages of planning, execution and project control.
Zobacz więcej na stronie uniwersytetu >>
Wiza studencka do Wielkiej Brytanii
Aby studiować w Wielkiej Brytanii potrzebujesz wizy studenckiej. Aby złożyć wniosek o taką wizę studencką musisz zdjać certyfikat językowy na poziomie B2.
Uważaj! Do celów wizowych musisz wybrać wyłącznie egzamin w wesji Secure English Language Test (SELT) UKVI .
Co to jest test SELT UK VI registration? Przeczytaj więcej o testach SELT UKVI >>