About the Course
The School of Sport Science and Physical Activity are focused on promoting football and developing students’ understanding of the variety of ways the football industry impacts on society. Figures released by a leading sports business consultancy reveal that 70 per cent of all football fans worldwide are now watching the English game. Never has it been more necessary to prepare well-rounded graduates for entry into football-related professions and industries.
Building on the appeal of the UK’s most popular sporting competition, this course prepares you to work in a range football-related health, education, and social settings through increased participation in football setting placements.
The impact of the Premier League and Football League clubs goes beyond the obvious economic impact and encompasses investment in facilities. Community programmes supported by the Premier League in schools and deprived areas has reached a significant scale.
The rapid growth of the football sector has created opportunities to become a sports professional in an expanding, borderless industry. Football is one of the most important industries in the UK in terms of interest, participation and consumer spending. This course has been developed to reflect the growing complexity of the football market. The courses offer students the chance to enhance their employability by equipping them with the knowledge and higher-level skills demanded of a career in a global sport industry.
Why choose this course?
- Develop a professional approach and understanding of football with a focus on coaching.
- Learn a range of coaching skills to aid your delivery and planning of sessions relevant to the team/player standard.
- Be taught by top class professionals within the field. Staff have worked with many football bodies and a variety of individuals from within the industry.
- Develop your professional network to enhance your employability.
- Become an independent, critical, learner with the skills and knowledge to review current and future trends within the game as well as develop values associated with high quality coaching and player support.
Wiza studencka do Wielkiej Brytanii
Aby studiować w Wielkiej Brytanii potrzebujesz wizy studenckiej. Aby złożyć wniosek o taką wizę studencką musisz zdjać certyfikat językowy na poziomie B2.
Uważaj! Do celów wizowych musisz wybrać wyłącznie egzamin w wesji Secure English Language Test (SELT) UKVI .
Co to jest test SELT UK VI registration? Przeczytaj więcej o testach SELT UKVI >>