This course covers the whole field of professional computing. It has a strong practical element and many areas where you can specialise and gain expertise.
We developed this degree with input from employers, students and professional bodies. This means that what you learn is relevant to what you’ll do when you graduate, and your skills will meet the standards that employers expect.
Computers are fundamental to many industries, so you can apply your skills in many fields. Companies of all sizes need project managers, software engineers, software developers, information managers, website developers, technical support, and more. This course offers a thorough grounding in the necessary skills to open up a flexible career in computing. You will be able to work in a broad variety of businesses sectors and in a number of different roles.
This degree has been accredited by BCS, The Chartered Institute for IT. Accreditation is a mark of assurance that the degree meets the standards set by BCS. An accredited degree entitles you to professional membership of BCS, which is an important part of the criteria for achieving Chartered IT Professional (CITP) status through the Institute. Some employers recruit preferentially from accredited degrees, and an accredited degree is likely to be recognised by other countries that are signatories to international accords. Find out more.
What you will study
ear One (Foundation)
- Software Development Fundamentals
- Integrated Computing Devices
- Web Development Fundamentals
- Information Systems
- Cyber Security and Forensics
- Foundations of Mathematics for Computing
- Computer Systems and Network Technologies
- Computer Programming
- Designing and Implementing Interactive Systems
- Professionalism and Employability
- Information Engineering
- Mathematics and Statistics for Computing
- Operating System Theory and Implementation
- Project Management and Professional Practice
- Dynamic Website Development
- Web Content Management Technologies
- Database Development
- Team Application Project and PPE
- Supervised Work Experience (Computing)
- Study Overseas (Computing)
- Individual Project – Informatics
- Strategic IS Management
- Advanced Databases and Modelling
- Advanced Internet and Mobile Computing
- GIS and the Spatial Web
- The Computing Professional in Practice
Zobacz więcej na stronie uniwersytetu >>
Wiza studencka do Wielkiej Brytanii
Aby studiować w Wielkiej Brytanii potrzebujesz wizy studenckiej. Aby złożyć wniosek o taką wizę studencką musisz zdjać certyfikat językowy na poziomie B2.
Uważaj! Do celów wizowych musisz wybrać wyłącznie egzamin w wesji Secure English Language Test (SELT) UKVI .
Co to jest test SELT UK VI registration? Przeczytaj więcej o testach SELT UKVI >>