The BSc (Hons) Logistics, Procurement and Supply Chain Management offers a future facing and integrated business education covering the main disciplines and operational areas of business, whilst focusing on supporting students to develop the skills and competencies required in a contemporary and future labour market.
The overarching philosophy of our newly designed degree is to support and enhance progression, achievement and success, whilst challenging our students to become professional, aspirational and globally minded managers in a complex, dynamic economic environment. The course is a meaningful partnership between students, employers and the South Wales Business School, with clear innovations in work-based learning, assessment for learning and teaching and learning initiatives.
What you will study
Year 1 – Foundation Year
- Study Skills
- Investigative Project
- Business Administration
- Statistics and Mathematics
- Advanced IT
Year 2 – Logistics, Procurement and Supply Chain Management
- People, Work and Society
- Economics, Law and the Business Environment
- Becoming a Professional; Critical Enquiry
- Principles of Supply Chain Management
- Marketing and Consumer Behaviour
- Becoming a Professional; Enterprise Project
- Business Analytics for Management and Financial Decision Making
- Retail and Supply Chain Management
- Procurement and Strategic Management
- Logistics and Material Management
- Commercial Procurement
- Management Projects and Operations
- Supply Chain Management Risk and Sustainability
- Global Procurement and Sourcing
- Strategic Procurement and Commercial Relationships
- Strategic Management
- Dissertation (Purchasing, Logistics and Supply Chain Management) Part A
- Dissertation (Purchasing, Logistics and Supply Chain Management) Part B
The course is structured based on two blocks in each year, with immersive learning events happening at the beginning and end of each block of study at each level, recognising the University of South Wales’s belief that the development of an active approach to immersive learning achieves two key objectives.
Firstly, it gives the learner the opportunity to interact with fellow learners in teams; building identity and belonging. Secondly, it allows the ability to develop active learning strategies in a structured and supported environment. Academic and professional development is also supported throughout the course via the Centre for Academic Success.
Wiza studencka do Wielkiej Brytanii
Aby studiować w Wielkiej Brytanii potrzebujesz wizy studenckiej. Aby złożyć wniosek o taką wizę studencką musisz zdjać certyfikat językowy na poziomie B2.
Uważaj! Do celów wizowych musisz wybrać wyłącznie egzamin w wesji Secure English Language Test (SELT) UKVI .
Co to jest test SELT UK VI registration? Przeczytaj więcej o testach SELT UKVI >>