This course combines academic theory with practical real-world business projects, giving you experience of a spectrum of organisational roles. Making extensive use of the most up-to-date technology, you produce business plans and market analyses while developing the skills to tackle a range of business problems.
Over three years, you gain skills in problem-solving, work analysis, presentation, team-working, communication and critical thinking, all of which give you the potential to be a rounded, capable manager.
WHY CHOOSE THIS COURSE?
- Benefit from a degree that gives you the academic background, practical skills and opportunity to work on real-world business projects
- Study a general business pathway or, if a particular aspect of business excites you, choose to specialise in your final year. We offer Business Studies options in International Business, Project Management, Finance or Marketing
- Learn in our Business Pods, which simulate a modern office environment and introduce you to what it’s like in employment
- Take the course over four year and benefit from a fee-free placement (sandwich) year in industry (see below), gaining experience, building your CV and making contacts for the future
- If you need an entry route into degree-level study, start with a Foundation Year (see below), completion of which guarantees entry to this degree course
On completing this course you are likely to progress to a career in one of a wide variety of industries. Our aim is to produce all-rounders with practical knowledge who understand the demands and requirements of the commercial world.
The experience you will gain will equip you with both the knowledge and process skills to make you highly effective. This course prepares you for the world of work and you will find that you can easily fit into a wide variety of tasks and organisations.
Equally, you could decide that you wish to continue your studies and specialise in a particular area. Historically our students study for a wide variety of business related MSc’s both within the University of Bedfordshire and in other UK institutions.
Zobacz więcej na stronie uniwersytetu >>
Wiza studencka do Wielkiej Brytanii
Aby studiować w Wielkiej Brytanii potrzebujesz wizy studenckiej. Aby złożyć wniosek o taką wizę studencką musisz zdjać certyfikat językowy na poziomie B2.
Uważaj! Do celów wizowych musisz wybrać wyłącznie egzamin w wesji Secure English Language Test (SELT) UKVI .
Co to jest test SELT UK VI registration? Przeczytaj więcej o testach SELT UKVI >>