Computer networks have become part of our everyday lives – they form the backbone of modern information systems.
As networks expand, there is a growing need for individuals who understand their practical benefits, as well as how to implement and manage them.
By studying this course, you’ll develop the required skills to implement computer network infrastructures in all sectors of the community.
Emphasis is placed on the development of strong technical skills in combination with the management of networks, implemented through design, and managing the needs of clients and businesses.
WHY CHOOSE THIS COURSE?
- Learn the highly sought-after skills needed to design, implement, install, configure, maintain and manage the latest state-of-the-art networks
- Study core computing and information systems
- Develop your ability to manage the needs of a wide range of clients and businesses, both large and small
- Gain advanced knowledge on a course that is focused on employment and establishing a rewarding career
- Explore the subject using a carefully structured mix of theory and practice
- Challenge yourself in our dedicated test network laboratory using the latest industry-standard programmes
- Benefit from a course that prepares you for a number of professional certification programmes
You will gain valuable skills for a career within Computer Networking as well as those relevant for a career in the wider world of IT and business.
The final year unit ‘Social and Professional Project Management’ requires you to work in a team so as to apply a current project management methodology that embraces all of these knowledge areas in an integrated way while going through the stages of planning, execution and project control. You will work as part of a team, take responsibility and make autonomous decisions that impact on the project team performance.
The final year project fosters independent and autonomous study. You learn to take up the responsibility of conducting your project, typically derived from your own ideas, in collaboration with a dedicated member of the teaching staff as project supervisor.
Zobacz więcej na stronie uniwersytetu >>
Wiza studencka do Wielkiej Brytanii
Aby studiować w Wielkiej Brytanii potrzebujesz wizy studenckiej. Aby złożyć wniosek o taką wizę studencką musisz zdjać certyfikat językowy na poziomie B2.
Uważaj! Do celów wizowych musisz wybrać wyłącznie egzamin w wesji Secure English Language Test (SELT) UKVI .
Co to jest test SELT UK VI registration? Przeczytaj więcej o testach SELT UKVI >>