You will develop skills in a number of areas, including analogue and digital electronics, signal processing, sensors, digital communications, software engineering and embedded programming.
And through a combination of theoretical learning and practical application, you will quickly became adept at solving real-world engineering problems.
WHY CHOOSE THIS COURSE?
The course will provide you with academic and technical skills to analyse, interpret and make sense of electronic engineering. It will enable you to meet the demands of tomorrow’s electronic engineering.
- Learn skills in a number of areas, including analogue and digital electronics, signal processing, sensors, digital communications, software engineering and embedded programming
- Study using a combination of top-tier learning materials and hands-on practical experience
- Develop your knowledge and understanding of the commercial and economic contexts of engineering processes, and keep informed of emerging processes and technologies
- Gain a thorough awareness of the possible equality and diversity issues that exist in electronic engineering
- Explore the practical application of the computer software and hardware toolkits commonly used by electronic engineers
- Challenge yourself by analysing and solving real-world engineering problems
- Benefit from our well-established professional links with local and regional industry partners
The critical, theoretical, analytical and practical skills of this degree will prepare you for a range of careers. The most common destination will be in industries dealing with electronics system design, such as electronics engineer or design engineer.
You may as well work for companies that provide solutions for electronics system design, such as in communication system, measurement equipment, audio and video system and radar system.
Examples of such companies from a more electronics system design perspective can be found at conferences like Enterprise Search Europe as well as also global players such as MBDA, BAE, QUALCOMM and National Instrument will be interested in successful electronics engineering candidates.
The theoretical foundations taught in the course will enable you to continue your studies and register on taught or research based Masters courses in Electronics Engineering, Telecommunications Engineering and Computer System Engineering.
You can also continue onto PhDs by research which can lead to a career in higher education.
Wiza studencka do Wielkiej Brytanii
Aby studiować w Wielkiej Brytanii potrzebujesz wizy studenckiej. Aby złożyć wniosek o taką wizę studencką musisz zdjać certyfikat językowy na poziomie B2.
Uważaj! Do celów wizowych musisz wybrać wyłącznie egzamin w wesji Secure English Language Test (SELT) UKVI .
Co to jest test SELT UK VI registration? Przeczytaj więcej o testach SELT UKVI >>