You begin your journey with a thorough grounding in business before exploring the many aspects of human resource management (HRM): professional practice; leadership and motivation; creativity, innovation and entrepreneurship; business systems including international business; selection and recruitment; employee relations; and employment law.
Learn from expert tutors as you carry out practical projects that emulate working as a professional manager, and develop your practical experience with an optional year’s paid work placement in a HRM role.
In your final year, study strategic HRM, examining real firms with a view to solving people problems, and carry out an independent research project.
WHY CHOOSE THIS COURSE?
- Develop your understanding of how HRM works with other business disciplines, knowledge that will enable you to fit into numerous types of organisation in the future – private, public or not-for-profit
- Learn from experts in their field, active within the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD), and in both consultancy and research
- Challenge yourself with an optional sandwich year placement after your second year.
- If you want to step up into higher education, we also offer a degree path with an initial Foundation Year (see below)
- Equip yourself with a range of subject-specific and transferable skills suited to a career in specialist human management roles or professional business and management environments, both national and international
You will be equipped for starting a career as an HR professional with all the knowledge and experience to hit the ground running in an HR practitioner role within a variety of organisational contexts. Equally, your skills would enable you to excel in a range of more generalist people management roles.
Alternatively, you could decide that you wish to continue your studies in HRM by progressing to the Post Graduate Diploma in HRM, MSc International Human Resource Management or other business related degrees.
Zobacz więcej na stronie uniwersytetu >>
Wiza studencka do Wielkiej Brytanii
Aby studiować w Wielkiej Brytanii potrzebujesz wizy studenckiej. Aby złożyć wniosek o taką wizę studencką musisz zdjać certyfikat językowy na poziomie B2.
Uważaj! Do celów wizowych musisz wybrać wyłącznie egzamin w wesji Secure English Language Test (SELT) UKVI .
Co to jest test SELT UK VI registration? Przeczytaj więcej o testach SELT UKVI >>