The BSc (Hons) Human Resources Management (HRM) with Law degree aims to provide you with knowledge and understanding of law and the legal aspects of human resource management, human resource theories and their strategic applications to firms and organisations operating within a changing global environment.
Through the use of a wide range of concepts, approaches and learning techniques the course intends to equip you with a range of personal and intellectual skills in preparation for a career in human resource management with additional legal knowledge to enhance your abilities within this chosen area of employment.
You will acquire both people management and legally-focused skills which will be attractive to employers at a local, national and international level.
You will gain the ability to act independently in planning and managing tasks using resources to retrieve and evaluate information; and to apply the findings of such work to the solution of human resource management and legal problems.
- Offers opportunity to develop systematic and detailed knowledge of work, employment and HRM regulations and practice
- Develops HR professionals with skills and expertise important to engage employees and contribute to organisational success.
Areas of study may include:
- Human Resources Management Foundations
- People Resourcing and development
- Employment Relations and rewards
- Employment law
- Contract law
- Trends and Developments in HRM