We aim to give you a broad introduction to business. You have the opportunity to explore various business functions such as operations, marketing, accounting, human resource management and entrepreneurship.
This course aims to give you simulated real business experience in the heart of the City of London.
- We use real-world case studies in the classroom, along with live projects and simulations.
- Your learning can also be complemented by field trips and opportunities for work placements.(Subject to availability and eligibility).
- You will be taught core modules using teaching materials from around the world to give you a solid grounding in the key business areas within a global management context.
Why you should study this course
This course combines the advantages of Coventry University London’s specialist expertise in this field, with its employability-focused approach to learning and teaching, and its location.
- taught from a campus in the City of London, one of the world’s premier business locations
- taught by experienced academics
- a course with a high level of student satisfaction
- a truly multi-cultural global experience with students coming from over 50 countries
- aligned with Quality Assurance Agency for Higher Education’s (QAA) subject benchmark for Business and Management. It is also aligned with the QAA’s guidance for Enterprise and Entrepreneurship Education.
- internship opportunities with City of London-based organisations
- guest speakers
- opportunities for students to travel to, and collaborate with, overseas universities
- business start-up advice and support during the course if you wish to start your own business
- flexible study options. You can study this course full-time over three years, or four years if you add a placement year in industry. We also have a two and a half-year accelerated option (available for January intake only), and a part-time option. There are three intakes in September, January and May. The course also allows you to join directly to Year 2, but you need to have completed a level 4 qualification first.
The course is designed to:
- offer you a high-quality and highly flexible degree programme in global business management.
- allow a wide range of students from diverse backgrounds across the globe to access and progress.
- offer you a degree qualification that is academically robust and vocationally relevant
- allow you to develop both personally and professionally in your future careers within a global context.
- develop you into a career-ready, globally aware graduate with management, communication, numerical and information technology skills.
- develop you as a graduate who is able to reflect and learn from your experience and relate this experience to theory.
- develop you, as a graduate, to have a critical and reflective understanding of business and its relationship within the wider global business environment.
How you’ll learn
The contact hours may be made up of a combination of face-to-face teaching, individual and group tutorials, and online classes and tutorials.
We designed the teaching and learning for this course to give you a strong academic knowledge of key theories and concepts to help you understand and appreciate current and relevant research in this subject area. You also have the opportunity to apply the theories and concepts to current practice through real-life scenarios, case studies and a variety of class activities. The course will also give you the opportunity to develop and demonstrate your essential analytical skills and respond to employer-related problems by making a set of clearly evaluated recommendations.
Assessment in the course is designed to give you the opportunity to develop and demonstrate analytical and learn employability skills. Examples of types of assessments are case studies, presentations, management reports, portfolios, pitch, and videos.
On successful completion of this course, you will:
- understand and apply core business functions and processes in the global context.
- develop knowledge, skills and experience necessary to manage people, physical and financial resources.
- evaluate and provide data in order to make informed business management decisions and manage complex strategic and management issues of global and local businesses.
- be equipped with investigative and analytical skills in order to examine impact of risk on global companies.
- develop international management competencies required to operate in multicultural environment and diverse community.
- be able to appraise, critically analyse and apply contemporary theories to real-world scenarios
- be able to analyse specific global business situations in to identify areas of good practice and use creative solutions.
Wiza studencka do Wielkiej Brytanii
Aby studiować w Wielkiej Brytanii potrzebujesz wizy studenckiej. Aby złożyć wniosek o taką wizę studencką musisz zdjać certyfikat językowy na poziomie B2.
Uważaj! Do celów wizowych musisz wybrać wyłącznie egzamin w wesji Secure English Language Test (SELT) UKVI .
Co to jest test SELT UK VI registration? Przeczytaj więcej o testach SELT UKVI >>