About the course
This course is designed for experienced language teachers who want to become directors of studies/managers of ELT or language teaching and learning centres/institutions.
You will gain the knowledge and experience needed to carry out management and leadership duties, enhancing your career opportunities leading to a professional, postgraduate qualification.
You will gain a better understanding of management in education, and, in particular, in the international language teaching and learning (ELT and TEFL) industry, preparing you to play a leadership role in the management and coordination of ELT centres and language departments, second language materials development and language assessment.
Why choose this course?
- Study on an interdisciplinary course that combines the fields of language teaching and learning, teacher training management and leadership in an international context.
- Gain relevant and practical teaching experience and professional practical experience with a work placement programme where you will meet home and international students at various levels in their career, enabling you to work in an international environment and learn from each other’s experiences.
- Develop your understanding of English language teaching and learning in order to operate successfully in a management and leadership role and support others.
- Learn from experienced lecturers and researchers whose expertise and research lie in the areas of ELT, Language Teaching and Learning and Assessment, Materials Development for Language Teaching and Learning, and Leadership Management in Education. They are also involved in consultancy work with colleges and schools preparing for acceptance into accreditation schemes and inspections.
- Enhance your professional thinking and develop your own personal initiative as you conduct research in a specific area related to the fields of ELT, Management and Leadership.
- Benefit from close links with our Centre for Research in English Language Learning and Assessment (CRELLA), a world-famous centre in language testing and programme evaluation.
Wiza studencka do Wielkiej Brytanii
Aby studiować w Wielkiej Brytanii potrzebujesz wizy studenckiej. Aby złożyć wniosek o taką wizę studencką musisz zdjać certyfikat językowy na poziomie B2.
Uważaj! Do celów wizowych musisz wybrać wyłącznie egzamin w wesji Secure English Language Test (SELT) UKVI .
Co to jest test SELT UK VI registration? Przeczytaj więcej o testach SELT UKVI >>