About the Course
This course is designed for recent graduates who are looking to develop their career in the industry. It will support you in developing the knowledge and skills required to gain entry to the sector.
It will deepen your critical understanding of the issues facing professionals in sport and physical activity settings in the UK and around the world.
Taking a practical, research based approach, the course will give you the opportunity to analyse examples of best practice, develop understanding of the latest leadership and management techniques and undertake research into an industry based project of your choice.
As a global industry, sport and physical activity offers employment opportunities all over the world. For those ambitious, future professionals who are looking to develop their career in a sport and physical activity leadership or management position, this is the course for you.
Why choose this course?
- Develop an advanced understanding of managing and leading programmes and organisations in sport and physical activity
- Develop your applied knowledge by analysing developing and implementing new, creative and innovative ideas to engage people into sport and physical activity participation
- Gain the necessary personal competencies, applied practical skill-sets and subject expertise to become a theoretically informed and reflective practitioner
- Develop your personal and professional network and benefit from our links with Sport England, Governing Bodies, Active Partnerships, private sector employers and European Partners
- Receive support from industry mentors, who are studying on our MA Sport and Physical Activity (Executive Leadership) course
- Exchange knowledge with aspiring graduates in the Physical Education industry by attending units that will also include students from the MA Physical Education and Sport Pedagogy course.
- Gain experience of working with employers to investigate and analyse real industry problems and develop the ability to develop innovative solutions
- Undertake a semester long research project on a chosen topic, working with an employer of your choice
- Study using range of learning activities, including lectures, seminars, online learning, action learning and tutorials
- Learn from a team who have a wide range of academic expertise and experience in specific subject areas such as policy, management, leadership and the sociology of sport.
- Gain insights from industry experts through the seminar series coordinated by the Institute of Sport and Physical Activity Research (ISPAR)
Wiza studencka do Wielkiej Brytanii
Aby studiować w Wielkiej Brytanii potrzebujesz wizy studenckiej. Aby złożyć wniosek o taką wizę studencką musisz zdjać certyfikat językowy na poziomie B2.
Uważaj! Do celów wizowych musisz wybrać wyłącznie egzamin w wesji Secure English Language Test (SELT) UKVI .
Co to jest test SELT UK VI registration? Przeczytaj więcej o testach SELT UKVI >>