About the course
You will study both in an academic setting and work in clinical practice environments enabling you to complete the necessary knowledge and skills to register with the Nursing and Midwifery Council as a nurse.
The NHS constitution brings together details of what staff, patients and the public can expect from the National Health Service. It sets out the principles and values that guide how the NHS should act and make decisions. The NHS Constitution states that the NHS „aspires to the highest standards of excellence and professionalism. ”
Applicants are expected to demonstrate their understanding and application of these values throughout the selection process. View the Constitution here
Why choose this course?
This course will focus on issues of direct relevance to the achievement of registered nurse status whilst pursuing a postgraduate course of study in a supportive learning environment. Success in the course will confer eligibility to apply for registration with the Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC) as a Registered Nurse Adult.
Emphasis throughout the course is placed on enabling you to develop the knowledge, skills, attitudes and behaviours to be an adult nurse who is able to meet the demands of the role in a healthcare system that is constantly evolving. You will be provided with opportunities to meet your full potential by learning in a variety of ways in academic, simulated and practice settings. Assessments facilitate strong links between your learning and practice.
Unit Information – What will I learn?
- Development Of Adult Nursing Practice (NAD019-3) Compulsory
- Introduction To Adult Nursing Practice (NAD018-3) Compulsory
- Preparation For Adult Nursing Registered Practice (NAD020-3) Compulsory
- Assessment And Decision Making In Adult Nursing (NAD009-6) Compulsory
- Essentials Of Adult Nursing (NAD007-6) Compulsory
- Health, Life And Social Sciences For Nursing (NUR014-6) Compulsory
- Improving Care: Principles Of Clinical Leadership (NUR017-6) Compulsory
- Medicines Management And Pharmacology In Adult Nursing (NAD008-6) Compulsory
- Nursing Dissertation (NUR018-6) Compulsory
- Professional Values And Governance In Nursing And Healthcare (NUR015-6) Compulsory
- Research Methodologies For Healthcare (NUR016-6) Compulsory
Zobacz więcej na stronie uniwersytetu >>
Wiza studencka do Wielkiej Brytanii
Aby studiować w Wielkiej Brytanii potrzebujesz wizy studenckiej. Aby złożyć wniosek o taką wizę studencką musisz zdjać certyfikat językowy na poziomie B2.
Uważaj! Do celów wizowych musisz wybrać wyłącznie egzamin w wesji Secure English Language Test (SELT) UKVI .
Co to jest test SELT UK VI registration? Przeczytaj więcej o testach SELT UKVI >>