About the course
The MSc Automotive Engineering for Electric Vehicles is about educating and training senior vehicle developers and offering them in-depth technical training for R&D of next generation low carbon or non-carbon vehicles.
The course focuses on new and emerging sustainable automotive technologies, such as hybrid electric vehicles, battery electric vehicles and fuel cell vehicles.
Throughout the course, you will have the opportunity to use state-of-the-art design and advanced development and simulation tools, to vehicle development, design, calibration and optimisation.
By closely collaborating with local automotive and motorsport companies, you will contribute to real world solutions to vehicle R&D.
The Automotive Engineering Lab suite includes a range of experimental facilities, such as an engine test bed with full instrumentation, two advanced automotive engine demonstrators, various test rigs for vehicle aerodynamics, materials and engineering structure, machining workshop, etc. 3D printers and a CAE lab.
These form an important part of the course, allowing the exploration of many practical aspects of automotive engineering, and to further development of hands-on skills.
Why choose this course?
- State-of-the-art equipment for electric vehicles
- Access to a wide range of engineering facilities within the University’s STEM building
- Interdisciplinary consideration of alternative energy systems
Unit Information – What will I learn?
- Advanced Mechanical Systems And Sustainable Energy Systems (CIS134-6) Compulsory
- Advanced Vehicle Dynamics And Sustainable Vehicle Powertrain (CIS138-6) Compulsory
- Advanced Vehicle Electronics And Autonomous Driving Technology (CIS139-6) Compulsory
- Applied Heat Transfer, Thermofluids And Computational Fluid Dynamics (CIS136-6) Compulsory
- Mechanical Dynamics And Mechatronics (CIS135-6) Compulsory
- Msc Project – Automotive Engineering For Electric Vehicles (CIS137-6) Compulsory
- Msc Project – Mechanical Engineering (CIS133-6) Compulsory
- Research Methodologies And Project Management (CIS120-6) Compulsory
Zobacz więcej na stronie uniwersytetu >>
Wiza studencka do Wielkiej Brytanii
Aby studiować w Wielkiej Brytanii potrzebujesz wizy studenckiej. Aby złożyć wniosek o taką wizę studencką musisz zdjać certyfikat językowy na poziomie B2.
Uważaj! Do celów wizowych musisz wybrać wyłącznie egzamin w wesji Secure English Language Test (SELT) UKVI .
Co to jest test SELT UK VI registration? Przeczytaj więcej o testach SELT UKVI >>