About the course
Along with the knowledge of financial markets, financial regulation and risk management required comprehending the operations and assessing the risks facing businesses, you will also further develop the necessary quantitative, research, and presentation skills required for a successful career.
Besides focusing on specific areas of financial markets, financial regulation and risk management, this course offers you a contextual understanding of the environment in which businesses operate and the place of financial risk management within a business.
There are six entry points through the year. This allows you to start at a time when it is most suitable for you.
In its structure this course recognises the importance of regulation in underpinning the world of financial reporting and its varied impact on published results and capital markets.
At the same time we realise that although knowledge of economic and finance is a necessary condition when trying to understand the world we live in, it needs to be applied in a concrete way in order to avoid consuming itself in analysing theoretical models.
Therefore, this course is structured in a way that uses risk management and financial theory as the driving force and at the same time it links its concepts with other pillars of knowledge through the holistic approach the global economic and financial environment require.
Why choose this course?
- Study the related areas of financial markets and portfolio management, management accounting and financial planning, financial regulations and fraud management and strategic management
- Gain advanced knowledge of financial organisations and institutions as well as of government and corporate policies and the critical capabilities to apply theory to complex issues.
- Explore how finance professionals assess and manage risk in order to protect shareholders and other stakeholders from the adverse impact of unforeseen events.
- Develop your employability by undertaking a work placement with the opportunity to work on a live project
- Benefit from studying with a Business School that has partners across the world enabling you to examine the cross culture perspectives essential to organisations in the global markets
Wiza studencka do Wielkiej Brytanii
Aby studiować w Wielkiej Brytanii potrzebujesz wizy studenckiej. Aby złożyć wniosek o taką wizę studencką musisz zdjać certyfikat językowy na poziomie B2.
Uważaj! Do celów wizowych musisz wybrać wyłącznie egzamin w wesji Secure English Language Test (SELT) UKVI .
Co to jest test SELT UK VI registration? Przeczytaj więcej o testach SELT UKVI >>