About the course
The course advances your understanding of the opportunities and strategies for integrating hospital and community services, including local services, GP partnerships, local authorities, and other healthcare and voluntary sector bodies.
You are encouraged to adopt a critical lens when exploring the role of digital care records and single-assessment care plans, as well as the challenges of planning cost-effective funding and joined-up care, when aiming to improve health outcomes. There are also optional units on health informatics and public-health advocacy.
Why choose this course?
- Get hands-on experience through field trips, visits and other work-related learning opportunities with our place-based partnerships in Bedfordshire
- Teaching led by research-active experts in the field of health services research, partnership development and informatics
- Develop your transferable skills in presentations, bid-writing, evaluation and conducting action-based research
- On completion of the course, gain recognition with awards from the Chartered Management Institute in Level 7 Strategic Management and Leadership Practice
- The course offers the flexibility for you to study for shorter PGCert or PGDip qualifications or the longer Master’s
- Opportunity to progress to doctorate studies in health services research supervised by outstanding researchers at our Institute for Health Research (IHR) and Institute of Applied Social Research (IASR)
How will this course improve my career prospects?
Career opportunities include health services evaluation and research manager; health informatics/data analyst; health economist; health policy adviser; mental health liaison practitioner; health-related project business manager/coordinator; client-care manager; data quality and assurance leads; digital health/primary care transformation project leads; health/quality improvement/implementation officer; HR; workforce development lead.
Wiza studencka do Wielkiej Brytanii
Aby studiować w Wielkiej Brytanii potrzebujesz wizy studenckiej. Aby złożyć wniosek o taką wizę studencką musisz zdjać certyfikat językowy na poziomie B2.
Uważaj! Do celów wizowych musisz wybrać wyłącznie egzamin w wesji Secure English Language Test (SELT) UKVI .
Co to jest test SELT UK VI registration? Przeczytaj więcej o testach SELT UKVI >>