To succeed in the modern world businesses need managers with the skills and knowledge of how to trade on the international stage. The added element of law in this course allows you to study the core business disciplines such as strategic business management, accounting and finance, within a legal and regulatory framework.
As you develop your knowledge of business and law in an international context, you will gain the attributes to contribute to the global business strategy of organisations and resolve international business problems.
Why choose this course?
- Study legal and regulatory problems through collaborative activities, and investigate the critical application of legal theory to international business
- Explore the inter-relationship between law and business, and take the opportunity to consider and resolve legal and regulatory problems through collaborative activities
- Develop your knowledge of key strategic and operations such as accounting and finance, investment treaty arbitration, international business competencies and strategic management within an international context.
- Study the theory of international business and apply it to solve real business problems through our employability practice approach to teaching and learning
- Gain the knowledge and skills required to pursue a career as a Trading Executive, Product Manager, Business Development Manager, Buyer or in related role within Financial and Legal Services
By completing the course you will have the skills and find career opportunities in the following industries/areas:
- Financial and Legal Services
- Product Managers
- Trading Executives
- Business Development Managers
You will also be well prepared for further research study in either the MPhil, or PhD.