Run by the International Centre for Transformational Entrepreneurship (ICTE) based within Coventry University, this focused course aims to support you in pursuing your entrepreneurial ambitions, by providing you with the knowledge needed to start, expand or grow a business venture into international markets.
Aimed at recent graduates, potential entrepreneurs, and entrepreneurs already in business, this course offers you the opportunity to understand both the theoretical and practical elements of entrepreneurship, as well as giving you the chance to gain a deep understanding of value creation, creativity in business development, and growing a venture into international markets.
With a strong international focus, across our teaching staff, student body and module content, this course is ideal if you want to understand more about entrepreneurship principles and how you can put them into practice.
Why Coventry University?
An award-winning university, we are committed to providing our students with the best possible experience. We continue to invest in both our facilities and our innovative approach to education. Our students benefit from industry-relevant teaching, and resources and support designed to help them succeed. These range from our modern library and computing facilities to dedicated careers advice and our impressive Students’ Union activities.
This course aims to support venture and value creation, with a special focus on expanding into international markets, and comprises of three levels, which together make up the Masters qualification: Certificate level, Diploma level and Masters level. At the Certificate level, you will have the opportunity to gain a sound understanding of entrepreneurship principles, before developing your skills in how to apply them during the Diploma level. At the Masters level, you will be required to produce a substantial piece of research, drawing upon your own experience, as well as published academic research. Successful completion of all three levels will enable you to graduate with an MSc in International Entrepreneurship.
Throughout the course, we aim to help foster your personal, professional and academic development, by providing you with an understanding of the key concepts of enterprise and entrepreneurship, which could then be used to support your own career goals and personal aspirations. You should develop transferable skills that you can take into employment, either through your own personal ventures or by building ‘intrapreneurship’ competencies, which can help you to apply entrepreneurial thinking to roles within large organisations.
Why choose this course?
This course offers a balance between academic theory and practical application of key entrepreneurial and management concepts and aims to give you the skills and confidence to build a new business or further develop existing businesses. The course aims to provide you with the core skills needed by large, medium and small size businesses.
- Upon successful completion, the course can prepare you for a range of career options, from starting your own business, growing an existing business, or operating as a consultant to established businesses. The skills you have the chance to develop on the course can also be used to hone your ‘intrapreneurship’ abilities, which can see you provide value as an employee in a large organisation by applying entrepreneurial techniques.
- While being structured to provide insights into entrepreneurial opportunities, the course also provides you with the opportunity to learn core management skills and knowledge.
- By drawing students from a range of international and cultural backgrounds, the course provides an excellent opportunity to build a strong international network.
- Our teaching staff are internationally diverse, as well as having experience of a variety of industry sectors and disciplines. Please note that staff may be subject to change.
- Through the Chartered Management Institute (CMI) accredited Global Professional Development – Consultancy module in consultancy, you have the opportunity to gain a professionally recognised certificate in strategic leadership and an award in professional consultancy (subject to successful completion of the module). Please see the Accreditation and Professional Recognition section.
- The International Centre for Transformational Entrepreneurship, based within Coventry University offers you the opportunity to attend a yearly overseas trip which has previously seen past students visit Thailand, Malaysia and South Africa.*
Wiza studencka do Wielkiej Brytanii
Aby studiować w Wielkiej Brytanii potrzebujesz wizy studenckiej. Aby złożyć wniosek o taką wizę studencką musisz zdjać certyfikat językowy na poziomie B2.
Uważaj! Do celów wizowych musisz wybrać wyłącznie egzamin w wesji Secure English Language Test (SELT) UKVI .
Co to jest test SELT UK VI registration? Przeczytaj więcej o testach SELT UKVI >>